WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I get polls are flawed and blah blah and I’m not jumping off a cliff yet because of them by any stretch but no huge bump anywhere for Biden since the felony conviction is disturbing
Trump is not winning this election

You guys have to stop

He's not going to win

He's a stupid orange monkey that is deteriorating rapidly who's also a convicted felon

:mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

FROM TRUMP to House Republicans -- close to exact quote.

'Nancy Pelosi’s daughter is a whacko, her daughter told me if things were different Nancy and I would be perfect together, there’s an age difference though.'

I dont know what this means, really. But this is what he told a group of House Rs

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

"A lot of blacks there. You gotta lot of blacks and other people there that aren't so good. But a lot of blacks."

Face the facts man, Hannibal was a nice guy and his dinner parties were historic :yeshrug: you Biden and the corporate democratic sheep may not recognize it but everyone else does :mjgrin:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Face the facts man, Hannibal was a nice guy and his dinner parties were historic :yeshrug: you Biden and the corporate democratic sheep may not recognize it but everyone else does :mjgrin:
"Hannibal Lector. He likes meat. We all like meat and I like him because he likes meat. I'm a meat eater and so is he. The radical left wants to ban meat but I won't let that happen. But Hannibal Lector, he's a great guy, we miss him very much."

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
"I'm a meat eater like the T Rex. Anybody heard of the T Rex? I asked an MIT, because I'm real smart you know I have relations but MIT I asked him, why do they call him the T Rex? I think its a very smart question but I asked him. Why do they call him the T Rex. Why not the Z Rex. But he said no one has ever asked him that question before. To this day no one knows what the T stands for. Trump maybe? A very interesting thing."