WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lawyers I’ve talked to are scared shidless

One told me about this and Trump is out here telling everyone what time it is

This act originally authorized the U.S. President to detain or deport citizens of enemy nations during WARTIME.
The times it has been enacted are:
-The War of 1812
-WW1
-WW2
-One separate instance in 1948 which resulted in the supreme court case Ludecke v. Watkins

In Ludecke v. Watkins (1948), the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the President's authority in using the Act to detain and deport alien enemies, affirming that this power extends BEYOND times of active war and is not subject to judicial review. :damn:

Roosevelt used it on citizens to put them in camps. No doubt Trump would too :damn:

I still do not want Trump to win at all, but the American economy going off the rails because they deported all the migrants would be poetic justice. It would likely take that for them to realise immigrants aren't the enemy.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
6m28vz4pk4ud1.jpeg

:skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still do not want Trump to win at all, but the American economy going off the rails because they deported all the migrants would be poetic justice.
oh, no. what are we gonna do without millions of broke homeless people showing up at the border every year :unimpressed:

can we buy them direct tickets to england? i'm sure you'd take them in :unimpressed::unimpressed:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh, no. what are we gonna do without millions of broke homeless people showing up at the border every year :unimpressed:

can we buy them direct tickets to england? i'm sure you'd take them in :unimpressed:
Racist trope and deflection is your noun, verb and 911.

You forget we had brexit? You know the same people that they said were dragging Britain back and taking jobs before Brexit were the SAME people they tried to let back in the country when no one stepped up for the farm and food gathering jobs?

When no young people came through for those hospitality jobs?

And I know you are going to come with a silly bad faith argument, and I have no time to entertain you today, so fukk right off in advance, I have nothing else to say to you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racist trope and deflection is your noun, verb and 911.

You forget we had brexit? You know the same people that they said were dragging Britain back and taking jobs before Brexit were the SAME people they tried to let back in the country when no one stepped up for the farm and food gathering jobs?

When no young people came through for those hospitality jobs?

And I know you are going to come with a silly bad faith argument, and I have no time to entertain you today, so fukk right off in advance, I have nothing else to say to you.
illegal immigrant is not a race. every country on earth says non-passport holders can't come into their country, especially yours :camby: you're the original colonizer

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I still do not want Trump to win at all, but the American economy going off the rails because they deported all the migrants would be poetic justice. It would likely take that for them to realise immigrants aren't the enemy.
The us economy won’t fail for those reason. Trump isn’t like a brexit truther and neither ar the people pushing 2025.

Their goal is to reshape who is being paid by these high paying immigrant jobs and also place further limits on who can be an FTE vs a contractor.

In the short term, roles will be filled, onboarding will still fit in the current window, and some american workers should be paid more.

The problem happens 18-24 months from now where you have a highly qualified gig (contractor) environment that drives up wages beyond what companies want to pay. This having an adverse affect on growth and forcing out senior workers based on what we know from capitalism.

At what point does it stifle innovation or just kill morale over off for the silent job seeking crowd.

End of the day, everyone agrees we should outsource less of our services and rebuild our working and middle class in that space.

But Trump has no understanding of anything to be able to pull it off.

And that’s without even talking about their regressive education policies which will have real life affects when during a single administration you’re seeing scores of interns and new grads looking to enter the workforce.

im also not surprised to see a lot of trade school grads going that way. Particularly when they realize that college educated PM, BM, etc are making more money sending them places.

End of the day, they want a revolution to further consolidate wealth via unregulated capitalism with no criminal consequences.

And they’ve seen it work in other countries via faux revolution.