WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
These progressives don’t care who wins yet anytime there is good news for Dems they can’t WAIT to throw cold water on it

Doesn’t sound like neutral observers to me :wow:
It seems to be the only topic they are willing to be pragmatic about. Full speed ahead for accelerationism, slow your horses for a positive poll :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
GP0pcycWYAA-7-B

this fukkin clown has a new scam every week :mjlol:

Only thing he hasn't done is come out with an LP.

027.jpg

Pen and Pixel this shyt up and put it out on No Limit to the Grift Records

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the common American traits is Impatience; we are used to stuff being 24/7.

People demand Biden to stop weapons... to call for a ceasefire... to have everything stop at a moments notice.

Well maybe the UN will stop this... but the UN uses countries forces, the UN itself is not a force.
Well maybe the ICC will stop this... but you know the US, and every other country that's done shady shyt won't let ICC do that to Israel.

"Well I will vote for X, and not Biden or Trump."... but they have no coalition in the House or Senate, they would be a lame duck.

There can be a third party, but the hard truth, is that 3rd parties require efforts to start at the town/city level, move to state and then federal... and people who want change, don't want to spend decades building up a 3rd party.

That's why this country remains a two party system, until a ground swell works to put their time into making a 3rd choice.
If my number one issue is stopping a genocide and ethnic cleansing, AND the president is impotent to stop it, then does it matter who I vote for?

Might as well roll with conscience and Brother Cornel West.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If my number one issue is stopping a genocide and ethnic cleansing, AND the president is impotent to stop it, then does it matter who I vote for?
no american citizen who lives in america's number one issue should be the fukking 2,000 year old war that Hamas reignited on october 7th. that's fukking stupid. trump could and will appoint a single judge, not even an SC judge, that affects your life more than that conflict (i'm assuming you have less than zero personal ties to palestine: if im wrong, please correct me)

the other stupid part of your position is that you don't actually know what biden has stopped bibi from doing, because you don't have access to national security conversations. only the Napoleon team has access to high-level shyt like that. for all you shytheads know, biden has talked bibi out of several bombing missions

but since you have every right to feel that way; what are palestinians most looking forward to about a trump administration?

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no american citizen who lives in america's number one issue should be the fukking 2,000 year old war that Hamas reignited on october 7th. that's fukking stupid. trump could and will appoint a single judge, not even an SC judge, that affects your life more than that conflict (i'm assuming you have less than zero personal ties to palestine: if im wrong, please correct me)

the other stupid part of your position is that you don't actually know what biden has stopped bibi from doing, because you don't have access to national security conversations. only the Napoleon team has access to high-level shyt like that. for all you shytheads know, biden has talked bibi out of several bombing missions

but since you have every right to feel that way; what are palestinians most looking forward to about a trump administration?
1. Gaza genocide was a redline. Talked to my pops today and he is not voting for The Warlord either. We both live in Georgia, voted for the Warlord in 2020 and have no ties to Palestine.

2. I don’t know what the Warlord is doing behind the scenes. Only what he is doing publicly and it’s disgusting. :scust:

3. Trump will carry on the Warlord’s policy. I don’t expect any changes. I don’t think Palestinians expect a change in policy either.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Please keep Newsom far away from 2028 this is ridiculous.

Government should not be in the business of telling a business how much it should have to pay its employees

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please keep Newsom far away from 2028 this is ridiculous.

Government should not be in the business of telling a business how much it should have to pay its employees

i wanted Newsom to go up against Trump, but we can do far better in 2028