wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@mastermind says life hasn’t improved for Americans under Biden

Thanks, Joe and Kamala
Just another day of smooth minds hatred for everything not revolving around the immediate destruction of a centuries old political structure clouding what would normally be common sense

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I think progressives want Trump to win just as much as MAGA does
They want a dismantling of the Democrat party so they can 'rise up' as an 'alternative'. So yes they want a trump victory.

They'll laugh at you saying that.

Then they'll turn around and gloat about any poll showing trump ahead. They'll spout nonsense like 'warlord biden'.
Put 2 and 2 together. Fact is, they don't have the juice they think they have. Have they made inroads? Hell yes! But Bernie running gassed their heads up something awful. They need to wait...send more progressives to DC and get their numbers up. They don't wanna do that. They want everything now now now.

Bernie wasn't snubbed. The man was an admitted Outsider. So right out of the gate he has a problem. How many folks were actually going to push to get him to the top office? If he got the spot who would work with him? It's not just what you know but who will rock with you. Is that fair? I suppose not. But life isn't fair. Bernie showed progressives have presence. He did not show that they have the power and influence to get all the way to the top. Not yet.

*sigh*. here comes the part progressives really hate.

You aren't getting that power with republican victories. You aren't getting it gloating over these slanted polls showing the election 'neck and neck'.

So the only conclusion is they're so bitter over bernie they like seeing republicans get over on the Left.

"If I can't have my way just burn it down!" Sounds suspiciously like maga rhetoric.

Probably a coincidence. :sas2:

Edit : had to add....some of them are on the 'I dont vote' brigade. Centrist to left Democrats have presence on the Hill. You don't have to like it. But people voted them in. No progressives running in your area? Go donate to some! It's a new young movement. Want it to succeed? You're going to have to get involved.

And progressives have more in common with Democrats than Republicans. So keep gloating over them Owning The Libs and see how far it gets you. Just saying. You're going to mess around and get left behind. Nobody wants that but what you seek isn't going to be handed to you like you seem to wish.

So get off your antiLeft kick and get involved.

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
What tangible are Republicans offering this election btw?
Nothing

Not a damn thing!

Because they don't have to. They've convinced their rural base that every tangibly good policy that could help them is bad because it will be "abused" by the POC's in urban areas. They can talk about how they will lower gas prices, and bring down food costs, and won't. Whatever tax cut they come up with that will benefit the ultra wealthy. Might help put some extra dollars on some peoples checks after taxes. And people will be like when the Dems were in control everything cost more and I made less, ignoring they aren't really making more with Repubs in office and everything is still rising.

All they have to do is stroke fear, culture wars and gas light "working for the people" and motherfukkers stay eating it up.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Nothing

Not a damn thing!

Because they don't have to. They've convinced their rural base that every tangibly good policy that could help them is bad because it will be "abused" by the POC's in urban areas. They can talk about how they will lower gas prices, and bring down food costs, and won't. Whatever tax cut they come up with that will benefit the ultra wealthy. Might help put some extra dollars on some peoples checks after taxes. And people will be like when the Dems were in control everything cost more and I made less, ignoring they aren't really making more with Repubs in office and everything is still rising.

All they have to do is stroke fear, culture wars and gas light "working for the people" and motherfukkers stay eating it up.

That’s what I’ve observed as well and that’s why I find so many posters positions here on advancing a Trump and Republican dominated political system dismaying.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s what I’ve observed as well and that’s why I find so many posters positions here on advancing a Trump and Republican dominated political system dismaying.
So many posters? No one is doing this. Why do you people have to lie so much?