WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People don’t penalize Trump for age the way they do Biden.

From now on, any male Democratic candidate over 70 is required to wear a toupee :wow: that shyt somehow puts in work for Trump :wtf:

Voters are easily fooled I guess. For some reason people think Trump isn't :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also interesting that you're lying yourself. i said "the majority of america supports israel", not "the majority of america supports what israel is currently doing". your post was irrelevant
So the majority of the country does not "support Israel." That was a lie. You lied.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

he just hit 37.6% approval rating, nikka unless something changes, it's a deep pit to dig himself out of.
This doesn’t matter much in this election. If Americans were polled, between Biden and Trump who do you hate and would be more prone vote against? Trump would win in a landslide.

Only people who hate Biden with a passion are Trump dikkriders. Trump repulses almost everyone else who doesn’t have that label.

Since Biden doesn’t offend the average voter like Trump does he’ll get the hold your nose vote even if they don’t “approve” of him when polled.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the majority of the country does not "support Israel." That was a lie. You lied.
yes, the majority of americans support israel in general. are you fukking retarded or something? that's like admitting that the sky is blue :dahell:

i don't care about israel. they could disappear off the map tomorrow, and i'd sleep like a baby. but the fact is that the majority of the country supports them

here's a poll, since you like throwing them around; 4 out of 5 americans back israel over hamas :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
if he loses, his decision to seek reelection at 81 goes down as the worst in american political history :yeshrug:

Between some of the other things going on and Trump's own mental fitness being called into question, the age argument is farther down the list of reasons than you want to believe.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between some of the other things going on and Trump's own mental fitness being called into question, the age argument is farther down the list of reasons than you want to believe.
i don't know, man. maybe it's the orange face paint, but for some reason, trump gets a pass on his age that biden doesn't :yeshrug:

everyone on the planet knows biden is not fit to do this until january of 2029

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This doesn’t matter much in this election. If Americans were polled, between Biden and Trump who do you hate and would be more prone vote against? Trump would win in a landslide.

Only people who hate Biden with a passion are Trump dikkriders. Trump repulses almost everyone else who doesn’t have that label.

Since Biden doesn’t offend the average voter like Trump does he’ll get the hold your nose vote even if they don’t “approve” of him when polled.
I think that’s what these shytty numbers actually mean. No one approves of Trump but he’ll still get record breaking numbers of votes compared to other candidates in history.

Not approving of and not voting for are two different things.