WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, I see. So you weren't actually a staunch zionist; you were just being a racist cheering on the slaughter of brown people.

Weird flex, but ok. :yeshrug:
it's gotta be embarrassing to resort to lashing out like this, because you can't answer a simple, direct question

i'm voting for biden in november, to stop donald trump. who are you voting for?

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
i voted for gary johnson in 2016, and it was fukkin stupid :yeshrug: i should have voted for hillary

that's the approach i'll be taking to elections going forward. one of the two is gonna be president; pick one
And that's why y'all stuck in bullshyt elections like this.

Until a 3rd party gets propped up somehow, the Dems will throw whatever geriatric puppet they feel is convenient and the GOP's Palpatine-ass leadership will keep chucking up evil cacs and hoping the Dems fukk up.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's why y'all stuck in bullshyt elections like this.

Until a 3rd party gets propped up somehow, the Dems will throw whatever geriatric puppet they feel is convenient and the GOP's Palpatine-ass leadership will keep chucking up evil cacs and hoping the Dems fukk up.
it's gonna take someone like The Rock or Mark Cuban running third party to break out of this system. the Dems and Republicans are pretty much just two cartels who have a tacit agreement to share territory, and kill anyone new who tries to encroach