WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Sounds like it could have been written by posters on here.

Fact is there won't be any immediate fix to that situation. Now...once it is resolved? It won't be enough. It isn't about genocide or Israel. Place has had issues for decades. Now all of a sudden in an election year these folks are stressed out over Israel. Give me a break.
There will be something new to gripe at Biden and the Left about when this clears up. I've been peeped game.
Yeah, I also find it really weird that all of a sudden people are riled up about this issue. You would think that Israel had just massacred 35,000 human beings and was being brought before the ICJ on charges of genocide with American complicity or something. Weird.

I personally just don't buy that these leftists are genuinely morally disgusted by Israel obliterating all those hospitals and elementary schools and sites of worship and cemeteries and refugee camps and find Biden's words and actions of support of this genocide to be a red line. I personally think Pelosi might have been on to something when she said the Chinese were behind this. I don't think we can count out that theory.

Until proven otherwise...I'm assuming all the people protesting this massacre are paid foreign agents of Russia or China working to ruin Biden's election.

GettyImages_83217055.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he just hit 37.6% approval rating, nikka unless something changes, it's a deep pit to dig himself out of.
if he loses, his decision to seek reelection at 81 goes down as the worst in american political history :yeshrug: his legacy will be horrendous. totally destroyed. republicans hate him, dems will have lost all respect for him :dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if he loses, his decision to seek reelection at 81 goes down as the worst in american political history :yeshrug: his legacy will be horrendous. totally destroyed. republicans hate him, dems will have lost all respect for him :dead:

If he loses, it's going to have more to do with his unprecedented Israel dikkriding than his age.

He's throwing away a lot of votes for Bibi.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he loses, it's going to have more to do with his unprecedented Israel dikkriding than his age.

He's throwing away a lot of votes for Bibi.
no, the fukk it isn't. it will be because of his age, and inflation

you idiots continue to blow past the fact that the majority of america supports israel, and Hamas initiated a terrorist attack against them. so no, biden losing will NOT be because of fukking palestine, a place that the average registered voter can't even find on a map

i mean, look how stupid your post is. what part of biden being the first president in american history to hold up congressionally approved aid to israel is "unprecedented israel dikkriding"? and maybe Hamas shouldn't have initiated an unprecedented terrorist attack, if you didn't want israel to be given an excuse to hit them

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
no, the fukk it isn't. it will be because of his age, and inflation

you idiots continue to blow past the fact that the majority of america supports israel, and Hamas initiated a terrorist attack against them. so no, biden losing will NOT be because of fukking palestine, a place that the average registered voter can't even find on a map

i mean, look how stupid your post is. what part of biden being the first president in american history to hold up aid to israel is "unprecedented israel dikkriding"? and maybe Hamas shouldn't have initiated an unprecedented terrorist attack, if you didn't want israel to be given an excuse to hit them
Calm your dumbass down b. You type like a semi-literate meth head. The vast majority of America does not in any way support Israel's current actions. Just because you're anti-Islamic racist who views them as animals doesn't mean we all go along with that. That aside @acri1 is incorrect in assuming the Israel issue will cost Biden directly. It certainly stops him from getting consistent positive press, but if he loses it will have more to do with his age and the fact that he was never that well liked in the first place. He was always just a stop Trump candidate, he didn't have a particular base that ever loved him to prop his approval rating like Obama or Clinton or Bush Jr. And his big policies (initial budget) were scuttled by his own party.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you're anti-Islamic racist who views them as animals doesn't mean we all go along with that. That aside @acri1 is incorrect in assuming the Israel issue will cost Biden directly.
yeah, i'm against sharia religious police beating women for leaving the house without covering their hair. since you want to talk about things that the majority of americans don't support :yeshrug:i'm against "honor killing" women for having a boyfriend. it's funny how liberals never get around to criticizing that stuff. huh?

but i'm glad you agree that "palestine will cost biden the election" is a stupid fukking talking point

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Calm your dumbass down b. You type like a semi-literate meth head. The vast majority of America does not in any way support Israel's current actions. Just because you're anti-Islamic racist who views them as animals doesn't mean we all go along with that. That aside @acri1 is incorrect in assuming the Israel issue will cost Biden directly. It certainly stops him from getting consistent positive press, but if he loses it will have more to do with his age and the fact that he was never that well liked in the first place. He was always just a stop Trump candidate, he didn't have a particular base that ever loved him to prop his approval rating like Obama or Clinton or Bush Jr. And his big policies (initial budget) were scuttled by his own party.

There are lots of normal Democratic voters that are upset about Israel. Most of the protesters are people who would normally vote Dem without a thought. And it could certainly cost him my state (Michigan) where there are a bunch of Arab voters. Believe me, they're not fukking with Biden in Dearborn.

Seems a bit silly to think this isn't hurting Biden's numbers at all. I'd argue it hurts him more than his age - it's not like Trump is significantly younger. I mean Trump will be 78 next week, kind of weird how only Biden is considered old.

Also I disagree with the idea the voters are super pro-Israel -

Even the NAACP is tired of this -

Last edited: