WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I disagree with the idea the voters are super pro-Israel -

americans supporting israel, and americans supporting israel's current military actions, are not the same thing. you know as well as i do that there's a reason 95% of congress claps like seals every time israel is brought up. personally i find it disgusting, but that seems to be the political reality, and one that biden has to take into account, as the fukking president

there's nothing noble about Losing For Palestine; it's fukking stupid.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the majority of america supports israel
dfp-april-omni-z-zeteo-standalone-gaza-24-x2-ntl-policy-2024-clone-05-24-no-pre-process-downweight-v.png

Lie again.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba you gonna act like this ain’t happen or you gonna talk about how goated big body Biden is :smugbiden:

:dahell: i've been calling for biden to brag about this for months, only to be shouted down by idiot leftists

on no fukking planet should biden be GIFTING republicans with using the "we're gonna unleash american energy" line, when it isn't even true

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Refreshing to have a president speak out in favor of democracy and against imperialism!

It's also nice that Biden is not afraid of rain, and respects our veterans and history.

:patrice:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
There are lots of normal Democratic voters that are upset about Israel. Most of the protesters are people who would normally vote Dem without a thought. And it could certainly cost him my state (Michigan) where there are a bunch of Arab voters. Believe me, they're not fukking with Biden in Dearborn.

Seems a bit silly to think this isn't hurting Biden's numbers at all. I'd argue it hurts him more than his age - it's not like Trump is significantly younger. I mean Trump will be 78 next week, kind of weird how only Biden is considered old.

Also I disagree with the idea the voters are super pro-Israel -

Even the NAACP is tired of this -

I mean, the actual polling on voters shows that Israel isn’t their priority despite their negative feelings. Short it will hurt him in Michigan but overall, he’s hurt more by perception. People don’t penalize Trump for age the way they do Biden.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i'm against sharia religious police beating women for leaving the house without covering their hair. since you want to talk about things that the majority of americans don't support :yeshrug:i'm against "honor killing" women for having a boyfriend. it's funny how liberals never get around to criticizing that stuff. huh?

but i'm glad you agree that "palestine will cost biden the election" is a stupid fukking talking point

But you are all for genocide and ethnic cleansing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this have to do with you lying to cape for Israel
also interesting that you're lying yourself. i said "the majority of america supports israel", not "the majority of america supports what israel is currently doing". your post was irrelevant

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you are all for genocide and ethnic cleansing.
no, i'm not. what the fukk are you talking about?

i don't go along with impotent leftist idiots, who don't know the difference between biden and netanyahu, lashing out and blaming biden for what israel is doing in response to Hamas' terrorist attack. that must be what you're referring to