Kings County
Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I like that in these last few weeks her and Walz seem to be going back to earlier, stronger tactics of attacking his stupidity and showing his incompetence
It’s clear their strategy was to put a pause on that to provide a window for their policy proposal rollout.

Ironically, the people who were the loudest about lack of policy discussions are the same ones yelling about now cutting WWE promos.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I like that in these last few weeks her and Walz seem to be going back to earlier, stronger tactics of attacking his stupidity and showing his incompetence
It’s clear their strategy was to put a pause on that to provide a window for their policy proposal rollout.

Ironically, the people who were the loudest about lack of policy discussions are the same ones yelling about now cutting WWE promos.
It was all part of the plan.

Her campaign wanted to let the general public get to know Kamala better and introduce some policies and now in the last month they're ramping up the negative ads against Trump.

SOURCE: Harris' campaign plans to ramp up its negative messaging against Trump

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is flipping to Trump because of the reasons you listed
They don't have to.

There's a reason Democrats are worried about Kamala's momentum stalling. The same Democrats, by the way, who got Biden's old ass out the paint because they knew he couldn't win.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So he’s saying yes we have Harris +3 in PA but don’t beleive my polling I think she’s gonna lose PA because of registration