WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:ohhh::jbhmm:You have a point you do see some political pundits/commentary are much more understanding of Russian invading Ukraine because they were going to become nato member.
It’s wild. Israel was attacked and yes they got carried away in defending themselves but these same moral grandstanders ironically can’t see the inconsistency in their logic. They’re willing to give grace to a literal imperialist fascist in Putin who invaded and is occupying parts of a sovereign country out of sheer paranoia.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holly fukkin shyt :wow:

When dude said cornell west i knew he was a goofball :mjlol:

The Warlord’s genocidal actions have freed me from having to compromise with liberals in this election. I am now free to follow my heart and vote for someone who more closely aligns with my political beliefs.

When the grass is cut, the snakes will show, I gotta thank The geriatric Warlord for that though.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He’s gone off a 6 pack.

Woke up this morning saying he can’t vote for Biden because white imperialism is is biggest. Issue then co-signed Cornell west supporting white imperialism.

Life ain’t working out for breh and just wants to see the world burn.

My profile ain’t missed yet :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trump can’t have a second term

Do you believe that the premise of the article you shared is accurate and do you think Trump would be amenable to Adelson's wife's demands?

I believe that Trump is corrupt and would do anything for money. I also believe that other countries including Israel illegally co-opted him during his first term.

Do you think the Muslim American community and young people that are actively attacking Biden, vowing to sit out the election, and or vote Trump/3rd party appreciate that Trump being elected could lead to the end of Palestine? Should they be made aware of that? I'm not even sure if this is the straw that breaks the camels back. Trump worked ot to harm Palestine and bolster Israel and Bibi during his first term. Frankly Trump did things that were unimaginable re settlements, Golan Heights, Jerusalem and etc while in office to advance Zionist causes.

If the West Bank is fully annexed would you agree that Palestine as a state essentially ceases to exist? As it is Gaza's existence swings in the balance.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Big donors have always had outsize influence on American politics, but thanks to the Supreme Court, in the last 14 years they have become kingmakers. Justices who came up in the Federalist Society and conquered the Supreme Court in the 21st century opened the floodgates with the 2010 Citizens United ruling. Five Republican-appointed justices ruled that corporations enjoy freedom of speech and that money is a form of speech, and therefore no limit could be imposed on campaign donations. The four Democrat-appointed justices dissented.

A few days before the ruling, President Barack Obama warned in his State of the Union address that the Federalist justices had opened up a Pandora's box. He was criticized by the right for damaging the dignity and independence of the judiciary. Very soon it turned out he had been right. According to a University of Chicago study, $144 million were spent by both Democrats and Republicans in the 2008 presidential election. In the first presidential election after the ruling, in 2012, the combined amount leaped to $1 billion. In the 2020 presidential election, it was $14.4 billion.

this is interesting from the same article maybe controlling the WH and SCOTUS picks are a big deal?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Do you believe that the premise of the article you shared is accurate and do you think Trump would be amenable to Adelson's wife's demands?

I believe that Trump is corrupt and would do anything for money. I also believe that other countries including Israel illegally co-opted him during his first term.

Do you think the Muslim American community and young people that are actively attacking Biden, vowing to sit out the election, and or vote Trump/3rd party appreciate that Trump being elected could lead to the end of Palestine? Should they be made aware of that? I'm not even sure if this is the straw that breaks the camels back. Trump worked ot to harm Palestine and bolster Israel and Bibi during his first term. Frankly Trump did things that were unimaginable re settlements, Golan Heights, Jerusalem and etc while in office to advance Zionist causes.

If the West Bank is fully annexed would you agree that Palestine as a state essentially ceases to exist? As it is Gaza's existence swings in the balance.

I think Trump would do Miriam Adelson’s bidding. He did it last term.

And yes, they’ll annex the entire West Bank. Trump told another group of donors he will set back the Palestinian movement 25-30 years.

People angry with Biden aren’t thinking about electoral politics. They just want the genocide to stop. Many of those people ain’t voting Biden again.

In blue states it’s not a problem. But it’s going to hurt Biden in a couple swing states.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gone off a 6 pack.

Woke up this morning saying he can’t vote for Biden because white imperialism is is biggest. Issue then co-signed Cornell west supporting white imperialism.

Life ain’t working out for breh and just wants to see the world burn.

My profile ain’t missed yet :mjlol:

How about you get off my dikk. Your obsession with me is disturbing. You are a stalker who follows me around from thread to thread, forum to forum acting like a scorned bytch because I have a different opinion than you. :mjtf:

What kind of weird shyt you on? You remember obscure posts that I made from almost a decade ago about me not wanting kids and you remember all my posts regarding Hillary from 2016. That was almost 8 years my dude.

I’m putting you on ignore because this kind of obsession is frankly too weird for me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How about you get off my dikk. Your obsession with me is disturbing. You are a stalker who follows me around from thread to thread, forum to forum acting like a scorned bytch because I have a different opinion than you. :mjtf:

What kind of weird shyt you on? You remember obscure posts that I made from almost a decade ago about me not wanting kids and you remember all my posts regarding Hillary from 2016. That was almost 8 years my dude.

I’m putting you on ignore because this kind of obsession is frankly too weird for me.
Hey man, you sound crazy in here :hubie:

Get off TikTok and twitter. It’s fukkin up your brain

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Big donors have always had outsize influence on American politics, but thanks to the Supreme Court, in the last 14 years they have become kingmakers. Justices who came up in the Federalist Society and conquered the Supreme Court in the 21st century opened the floodgates with the 2010 Citizens United ruling. Five Republican-appointed justices ruled that corporations enjoy freedom of speech and that money is a form of speech, and therefore no limit could be imposed on campaign donations. The four Democrat-appointed justices dissented.

A few days before the ruling, President Barack Obama warned in his State of the Union address that the Federalist justices had opened up a Pandora's box. He was criticized by the right for damaging the dignity and independence of the judiciary. Very soon it turned out he had been right. According to a University of Chicago study, $144 million were spent by both Democrats and Republicans in the 2008 presidential election. In the first presidential election after the ruling, in 2012, the combined amount leaped to $1 billion. In the 2020 presidential election, it was $14.4 billion.

this is interesting from the same article maybe controlling the WH and SCOTUS picks are a big deal?
I remember when TYT were beating this drum hard. They were ignored then too, now the shyt has gotten beyond outa hand and it’s just normal now :smh: