WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@King Kreole Can you explain why Syrian girl (who is a LARGE pro palestine account on twitter) regularly rubs shoulders with Richard Spencer?
da55a5fd3f5a3a6e97c3927342dea5a5.gif

It makes no difference to the truth of the matter. During the Cold War the Soviet Union produced a ton of anti-racist propaganda films and material calling out Jim Crow and the deep, structural racism at the heart of American society. Did the fact that it came from America's enemies make it less true? Was the appropriate response by the black folk of the time and their supporters across the world to ignore these facts and salute Uncle Sam because it was coming from the Soviets? Are these alleged Arab Alt-Right twitter accounts actually wrong about the atrocities Israel is committing with American support? If Joe Biden is giving political and material support to the Zionist regime to commit war crimes with, why should the person pointing out this truth matter? Classic ad hominem. It's the same two-step Liberals did when they tried to pin the Black Lives Matter and George Floyd protests on Russian disinformation because they were harmful to the modern Democratic core message of "America is a fundamentally just and good place!", so to acknowledge the validity at the heart of those movements would be to indict the very system that these Liberals rely on for their identity as "good people".

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey man, you sound crazy in here :hubie:

Get off TikTok and twitter. It’s fukkin up your brain

All I said is I’m not voting for Warlord Biden last week because I can’t with good conscience vote for someone who facilitates genocide. I then said I will vote for Cornel West because he more closely aligns with my domestic and foreign policy positions.

That simple proclamation opened up a floodgate of attacks from a group of posters including one who is clearly obsessed with what I think going back a decade.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All I said is I’m not voting for Warlord Biden last week because I can’t with good conscience vote for someone who facilitates genocide. I then said I will vote for Cornel West because he more closely aligns with my domestic and foreign policy positions.
That’s some crazy shyt to say :hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

That simple proclamation opened up a floodgate of attacks from a group of posters including one who is clearly obsessed with what I think going back a decade.
Good vote for the 34 time convicted felon Donald Trump

:mjgrin:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
da55a5fd3f5a3a6e97c3927342dea5a5.gif

It makes no difference to the truth of the matter. During the Cold War the Soviet Union produced a ton of anti-racist propaganda films and material calling out Jim Crow and the deep, structural racism at the heart of American society. Did the fact that it came from America's enemies make it less true? Was the appropriate response by the black folk of the time and their supporters across the world to ignore these facts and salute Uncle Sam because it was coming from the Soviets? Are these alleged Arab Alt-Right twitter accounts actually wrong about the atrocities Israel is committing with American support? If Joe Biden is giving political and material support to the Zionist regime to commit war crimes with, why should the person pointing out this truth matter? Classic ad hominem. It's the same two-step Liberals did when they tried to pin the Black Lives Matter and George Floyd protests on Russian disinformation because they were harmful to the modern Democratic core message of "America is a fundamentally just and good place!", so to acknowledge the validity at the heart of those movements would be to indict the very system that these Liberals rely on for their identity as "good people".
Exactly this, but politics is now competing with sports on that tribalism kick.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

hopefully such independents can boost us past the pro-Hamas contingent :salute:

Read: This guy was never going to vote for Trump to begin with.

Trump getting convicted isn't the slam dunk Dems think it is.

Biden's campaign should be all about showcasing what he's done and why he's a good president.

Instead, he's running on the tired "It's the battle for America's Soul! For Democracy!" :damn: , "At least I'm not Trump" :smugbiden: and having to scramble on defense because Netanyahu is making him look like a whole bytch, which is exactly what Trump wants. :snoop:

The Democrats are a circus ass party. It's incredible how hard they try to lose. It's like I'm watching Monty sub in Wiseman for the Pistons in crunch time. :why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He’s not American. :mjlol:
Dudes just be on here saying crazy shyt.

Endorsements matter. That’s why endorsements exist.

“it don’t matter that i’m being a tool for people who have zero interest in my wellbeing as long as i get to go on the internet and play my moral grandstanding game”

fukk outa here :mjlol: