WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s a waste of time arguing foreign affairs with some of y’all because you are incapable of seeing things from opponents eyes.

The United States declared the entire western hemisphere off limits to any other world power, but you can’t understand why Russia would want a buffer zone of a few former Soviet Nations with NATO. :mjlol:

Actually our sphere of influence is global at this point. It’s the entirety of the western hemisphere , most of Africa, Asia and Europe.
Imagine not voting for Biden because of what Israel is doing but be nuanced enough to give a pass to Putin for invading a sovereign country unprovoked.

I guess Ukraine doesn’t use TikTok enough :scust:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Why do ya'll assume things happen in a vacuum? NATO has been fukking with Russia for a long time. We declared the western hemisphere our sphere of influence after the American/Spanish war, we nearly started WW3 because the Soviets put missiles in Cuba, we are still holding a grudge against the tiny island nation 60 years later, but folks don't understand how Russia can be paranoid of NATO pushing eastwards into what was once Soviet sphere of influence?

I'd like to see how we react if China had a military treaty alliance with Caribbean nations. :heh:
:gucci:

Fam, have you looked at a map of Russia recently? There were literally multiple neutral countries buffering Russia from NATO, the minute Vlad got on his make the USSR great again crusade, under this false notion of NATO expansion, he scared those neutral countries into wanting protection from NATO.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine not voting for Biden because of what Israel is doing but be nuanced enough to give a pass to Putin for invading a sovereign country unprovoked.

I’m not voting for Putin . :dahell: But to act like this shyt came out of the blue is to have on rose colored glasses or to be naive.

@Hood Critic you forgetting all the fukkwry Hillary Clinton was up to in Russia and Ukraine during her reign at State?

One of Obama’s biggest blunders was letting an insecure woman trying to brandish her tough guy foreign policy bonafides run the State department.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I’m not voting for Putin . :dahell: But to act like this shyt came out of the blue is to have on rose colored glasses or to be naive.

@Hood Critic you forgetting all the fukkwry Hillary Clinton was up to in Russia and Ukraine during her reign at State?

One of Obama’s biggest blunders was letting an insecure woman trying to brandish her tough guy foreign policy bonafides run the State department.

I haven't but are we saying that Hilary's attempt to bully the bully is justification for Russian empire building? And if that's truly the case, why didn't Russia start it's Ukraine offensive while Trump was in office?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

You’re voting for a man who would allow Putin to do whatever he wants

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derogatorily call America an empire but respectfully call Russia by its proper name. fukk this guy

So America is not an empire? :heh:

A hip hop website full of flag waving patriotic Zionist bootlickers. Never thought I’d live to see it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I was about to say let’s not play the see things from the other side game in the Israel Palestine thread :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh::jbhmm:You have a point you do see some political pundits/commentary are much more understanding of Russian invading Ukraine because they were going to become nato member.