WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You've been ranting and raving and about to malfunction about my decision not to vote for The Warlord Biden for a week now.

Stay off my dikk and we wont have no issues.

You go on and cast a vote for the genocidal warlord and I'll cast my vote for the good brother who opposes the Gonocide and ethnic cleansing.
Take care of yourself :francis:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the last time. Stop projecting. :mjlol:

:mjtf:Damn this nikka is a stalker. Guy could write my biography, he knows me better than my close family members.

Imagine knowing this much about a perfect stranger online. I can't even recall what you said two weeks ago, but here you are remembering everything I posted from 6-8 years ago. :heh:

Yeah, I was struglling with drinking problems, thats why I can tell you have some issues with your weird behavior.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take care of yourself :francis:

You're a stalker B. How long you been stalking me. I honestly can't remember anything you said 3 weeks ago, but you have my posting history down to a T from a decade ago. I'm actually concerned now. This is not manly behavior.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Missed again.
Please explain then since you wanna get me involved. All I see is you saying a group of people voting one way means another person's choice of candidate is wrong. I haven't really followed this back in forth since your whole gimmick on this site is to act like your right about something. So I assume like usual you're in the wrong.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Please explain then since you wanna get me involved. All I see is you saying a group of people voting one way means another person's choice of candidate is wrong. I haven't really followed this back in forth since your whole gimmick on this site is to act like your right about something. So I assume like usual you're in the wrong.
I have no desire to invoke you. Just asking a poster why he was pretending he doesn’t have disdain for southern black voters.

And don’t confuse your gimmick with mine. I’m generally just here to get you all explain your nonsense and laugh at it. :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I have no desire to invoke you. Just asking a poster why he was pretending he doesn’t have disdain for southern black voters.

And don’t confuse your gimmick with mine. I’m generally just here to get you all explain your nonsense and laugh at it. :mjlol:
Well you did. All I wanted you to do is not indirect quote me and let you know that. I don't have an issue with you or the poster you're arguing with. Just say ok I understand and KIM. Don't be so outta pocket next time. Thanks again 👍.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well you did. All I wanted you to do is not indirect quote me and let you know that. I don't have an issue with you or the poster you're arguing with. Just say ok I understand and KIM. Don't be so outta pocket next time. Thanks again 👍.
Stop coming in here trying to make it something it ain’t and we won’t even have this back and forth.

I told you twice you were wrong. You should have kept it moving.

:umad:

i don’t have an issue with you either. I have almost always engaged you respectfully and understand your positions :pachaha:

Sorry for any confusion :Pantherswow:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
First, I said colonialism AND JIM CROW and Apartheid are reasons why I can't give my vote to a geocide and ethnic cleansing supporter. But you seem to be very happy to hand your full throated support to a white imperielist. It's just not your vote you're giving, but your full throated support. That's sick.
That's why I said Malcolm and MLK would agree with me and look at your tap dancing ass like a joke.

I never said i wasn't voting you unhinged lunatic. You are so busy shyt posting in defense of white Zaddy that you don't even listen.

I AM VOTING. I plan to write in the name of the good brother Cornell West. Someone who I share a great deal more than the Warlord anyway.

Why you mad about my choice of vote. I thought you said we shouldn't criticize other people's choices.

You're fukking joke. Are you drunk posting again? It's not even noon. Seek some help you drunken lunatic.
Colonel west only objective is to steal votes from Biden. He may as well be a Russian asset. Dude said NATO was responsible for the Russian invasion into Ukraine.

If Trump wins there will continue to be a genocide in Palestine and probably another one in Ukraine

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colonel west only objective is to steal votes from Biden. He may as well be a Russian asset. Dude said NATO was responsible for the Russian invasion into Ukraine.

If Trump wins there will continue to be a genocide in Palestine and probably another one in Ukraine

Why do ya'll assume things happen in a vacuum? NATO has been fukking with Russia for a long time. We declared the western hemisphere our sphere of influence after the American/Spanish war, we nearly started WW3 because the Soviets put missiles in Cuba, we are still holding a grudge against the tiny island nation 60 years later, but folks don't understand how Russia can be paranoid of NATO pushing eastwards into what was once Soviet sphere of influence?

I'd like to see how we react if China had a military treaty alliance with Caribbean nations. :heh:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Why do ya'll assume things happen in a vacuum? NATO has been fukking with Russia for a long time. We declared the western hemisphere our sphere of influence after the American/Spanish war, we nearly started WW3 because the Soviets put missiles in Cuba, we are still holding a grudge against the tiny island nation 60 years later, but folks don't understand how Russia can be paranoid of NATO pushing eastwards into what was once Soviet sphere of influence?

I'd like to see how we react if China had a military treaty alliance with Caribbean nations. :heh:
How much fukking land does Russia need not to be paranoid? Gtfoh

Putin only invaded due to unfounded paranoia and a desire to restore the Soviet Union

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much fukking land does Russia need not to be paranoid? Gtfoh

Putin only invaded due to unfounded paranoia and a desire to restore the Soviet Union

It’s a waste of time arguing foreign affairs with some of y’all because you are incapable of seeing things from opponents eyes.

The United States declared the entire western hemisphere off limits to any other world power, but you can’t understand why Russia would want a buffer zone of a few former Soviet Nations with NATO. :mjlol:

Actually our sphere of influence is global at this point. It’s the entirety of the western hemisphere , most of Africa, Asia and Europe.