WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sabotaging the border deal is reminiscent of Reagan back channeling with Iran so they'd continue holding Americans hostage until the election was over. missed opportunity to emphasizes trump lack of character among other things.
if the dems were remotely perceived as strong on the border, it would be, but they arent

call it successful Fox News lying, or actual pandering and bad policy by progressives. but for whatever reason, republicans just seem to get a pass as handling the border better. probably because their guy wanted to build a wall, and liberals are doing bullshyt like this :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"I'm a very loyal person. I've been loyal to Israel. I've been the best president in history by a factor of 10 to Israel because of all of the things I do, the embassy, Jerusalem being the capital… But then you have the Abraham Accords and then you have the Golan Heights," Trump told them, referring to American recognition of Israeli sovereignty in the territory. "Nobody even thought that was going to be possible."

After five months during which he refused to make clear his position on the Israel-Hamas war, instead sniping at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, thanks to Adelson, Trump finally expressed unequivocal support for Israel. However, according to Weil's article, Trump made a tactical error that distanced him from the money he so desperately wants. "You have to finish up your war," he said. "You have to finish it up. You got it done. And I'm sure you'll do that. And we got to get to peace."Adelson, a resident of Herzliya and a megadonor for settlement development in the West Bank, did not wish to hear Trump yearning for peace. She didn't want to hear anything that could have been construed as criticism of Israel. According to the report, what she really wants from Trump's second term is an Israeli annexation of the West Bank and a U.S. recognition of Israeli sovereignty in all the regions of the land. Under these conditions, there's no room for the Palestinian Authority, and nobody to sign a peace accord with.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm a very loyal person. I've been loyal to Israel. I've been the best president in history by a factor of 10 to Israel because of all of the things I do, the embassy, Jerusalem being the capital… But then you have the Abraham Accords and then you have the Golan Heights," Trump told them, referring to American recognition of Israeli sovereignty in the territory. "Nobody even thought that was going to be possible."
meanwhile, the warlord of israel isn't sounding very warlike :lupe: