WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is that you are antagonistic against older black voters who lived through and were actively involved in the civil rights movement and provided you and your family the opportunity to live in this country and find the success you have found.

Instead of recognizing their own agency and reasons for why they always vote and vote the ways they do, you consistently try and make them throughtless drones just voting for trivial reasons such as "he was Obama's VP" and not because they have serious concerns about protecting the work they fought and died for.

You did it in 2016 with Hillary. You did it in 2020 with Biden. And It's looks like your going to do it again this year.

I talked about ALL boomers and silent generation this way in 2016 and 2020 including my parents because I felt like they made the wrong choice.

Turns out I was right in both accounts. Hillary Lost and Biden decided to committ genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Stop spamming thread with nonsense.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is that you are antagonistic against older black voters who lived through and were actively involved in the civil rights movement and provided you and your family the opportunity to live in this country and find the success you have found.

Instead of recognizing their own agency and reasons for why they always vote and vote the ways they do, you consistently try and make them throughtless drones just voting for trivial reasons such as "he was Obama's VP" and not because they have serious concerns about protecting the work they fought and died for.

You did it in 2016 with Hillary. You did it in 2020 with Biden. And It's looks like your going to do it again this year.

I'm pretty sure Both MLK and Malcolm would have sided with me since you want to hide behind heritage. Imagine MLK and Malcolm turning a blind eye or supporting what is goig on in Gaza.

And yeah, those old folks across the south that gave Biden the White House are not infalliable. They deserve to be criticized for making bad decisions because under any metric, Bernie's policies are better for the average person.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm pretty sure Both MLK and Malcolm would have sided with me since you want to hide behind heritage. Imagine MLK and Malcolm turning a blind eye or supporting what is goig on in Gaza.

And yeah, those old folks across the south that gave Biden the White House are not infalliable. They deserve to be criticized for making bad decisions because under any metric, Bernie's policies are better for the average person.
In their defense Bernie endorsed Mr. Joseph Robinette and appears poised to be an advocate of his for the 2024 election as well.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:ohhh:

Tell me this isn’t true :mjcry:
It really just a blind spot.

He uses his African heritage as a reason why “white imperialism” is so important to him, but similarly bemoans black voters for elevating the spread of white supremacy at home to that same level.

This wasn’t even a stab at him so much, as I can understand why he acts the way he does, but just blows my mind that he has contempt for others who do the same.

At this point he has told us he isn’t voting because of Gaza. So what’s his angle here now besides trying to tell us we’re all inferior voters because we recognize the issues there but realize there’s work to be done at home that requires us to vote and vote sensibly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Crazy as hell. Imagine being so naive that you don't understand that black voters want to protect what they fought for. nikkas acting like current America is the baseline when folks he's criticizing have experienced far worse. It not even some crazy attack, it just seems that a lot of immigrants turn a blind spot to what america was before they arrived and how it wasn't that long ago. :manny:
Dudes perpetually sound like highschool kids that just found out America is a lie so they are mad and wanna lash out at “the system”

Once you get past that original anger and disdain, logic and practicality is supposed to take over.

Some people seemingly never turn that corner :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

:pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dudes perpetually sound like highschool kids that just found out America is a lie so they are mad and wanna lash out at “the system”

Once you get past that original anger and disdain, logic and practicality is supposed to take over.

Some people seemingly never turn that corner :francis:
He keeps invoking MLK and Malcom X….

MLK publicly endorsed LBJ.

Malcom X is literally known for his “Ballot or the Bullet” rhetoric.

Neither of them supported his approach.

Again, his understanding of this is mostly academic with nothing colloquial because he and his family just weren’t here for it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In their defense Bernie endorsed Mr. Joseph Robinette and appears poised to be an advocate of his for the 2024 election as well.

I did too. I voted for Hilary in 2016 and was planning on voting for Biden in 2024 till he proved himself to be disgusting war monger. He left me no choice.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He keeps invoking MLK and Malcom X….

MLK publicly endorsed LBJ.

Malcom X is literally known for his “Ballot or the Bullet” rhetoric.

Neither of them supported his approach.
Imagine them saying “i’m taking my ball and going home” cause somebody posted about LBJs questionable past.

fukk it i’ll just let anyone win and take my lumps as they come.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really just a blind spot.

He uses his African heritage as a reason why “white imperialism” is so important to him, but similarly bemoans black voters for elevating the spread of white supremacy at home to that same level.

This wasn’t even a stab at him so much, as I can understand why he acts the way he does, but just blows my mind that he has contempt for others who do the same.

At this point he has told us he isn’t voting because of Gaza. So what’s his angle here now besides trying to tell us we’re all inferior voters because we recognize the issues there but realize there’s work to be done at home that requires us to vote and vote sensibly.

First, I said colonialism AND JIM CROW and Apartheid are reasons why I can't give my vote to a geocide and ethnic cleansing supporter. But you seem to be very happy to hand your full throated support to a white imperielist. It's just not your vote you're giving, but your full throated support. That's sick.
That's why I said Malcolm and MLK would agree with me and look at your tap dancing ass like a joke.

I never said i wasn't voting you unhinged lunatic. You are so busy shyt posting in defense of white Zaddy that you don't even listen.

I AM VOTING. I plan to write in the name of the good brother Cornell West. Someone who I share a great deal more than the Warlord anyway.

Why you mad about my choice of vote. I thought you said we shouldn't criticize other people's choices.

You're fukking joke. Are you drunk posting again? It's not even noon. Seek some help you drunken lunatic.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I AM VOTING. I plan to write in the name of the good brother Cornell West. Someone who I share a great deal more than the Warlord anyway.
mase-lol.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why you mad about my choice of vote. I thought you said we shouldn't criticize other people's choices.
No one cares about how you vote. It’s you thinking you’re being a nobleman or misrepresenting MLK’s position on voting or pretending your Bernie centric idealism is somehow in line with the black nationalism of Malcom X.

Also, Cornel West :pachaha: .

I told y’all back in October I was looking forward to seeing you guys radicalize yourselves going down the social media rabbit holes.

:ahh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're fukking joke. Are you drunk posting again? It's not even noon. Seek some help you drunken lunatic.
For the last time. Stop projecting. :mjlol:

I drink atleast a six pack a day everyday. I can’t rember the last time I didn’t drink. But I also workout atleast five times a day and I’m in really good shape. I have a good job and I make a good living.

I know I can’t keep this up cause it’s starting to affect my health. I got gout and I know it’s from drinking beers.

The weird thing is I can only drink at night. Like during the day, I have no urge to drink, but after the sun goes down, the only way I can get myself to relax so I can fukk around on YouTube or watch a show is to drink something.

It’s really fukking weird. Plus at this point, there is no way I can sleep sober.

I gotta quit this shyt though. The last time I had a gout attack, it was painful as shyt.

You young buls listen to Uncle Robbie3000 and quit while you are ahead.

I’m here telling ppl I drink altleast a six pack a day and damn near admitting I’m an alcoholic, why would I lie about that?

Sat and Sun afternoon always. That’s two days at leisure.

Then just three more days during the week. I work from home so it’s convinient.

I have no reason to lie in this thread Breh.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one cares about how you vote. It’s you thinking you’re being a nobleman or misrepresenting MLK’s position on voting or pretending your Bernie centric idealism is somehow in line with the black nationalism of Malcom X.

Also, Cornel West :pachaha: .

I told y’all back in October I was looking forward to seeing you guys radicalize yourselves going down the social media rabbit holes.

:ahh:

You've been ranting and raving and about to malfunction about my decision not to vote for The Warlord Biden for a week now.

Stay off my dikk and we wont have no issues.

You go on and cast a vote for the genocidal warlord and I'll cast my vote for the good brother who opposes the Gonocide and ethnic cleansing.