WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t Change the fact that you’re a first generation immigrant and in many ways it shows when you get confused about why black Americans who have been here for generations vote the way the do.

You constantly criticizing the black families that made it possible for you to even live here always strikes me as peculiar.

But I suppose it’s because you and your family actually never experienced a worse version of America.

Or maybe, just maybe the pain of colonialism in Kenya, apartheid in South Africa and Jim Crow here, won’t let me support Europeans descendants as they execute a genocide and ethnic cleansing to a bunch of poor indigenous people with impunity.

You could give two shyts about White imperialism cause you are good personally so you’ll happily support genocide and ethnic cleansing. Now who is honoring the memories of your brave ancestors better? hoe ahh nikka.

You a lying b*stard on the bolded.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Or maybe, just maybe the pain of colonialism in Kenya, apartheid in South Africa and Jim Crow here, won’t let me support Europeans descendants as they execute a genocide and ethnic cleansing to a bunch of poor indigenous people with impunity.

You could give two shyts about White imperialism cause you are good personally so you’ll happily support genocide and ethnic cleansing. Now who is honoring the memories of your brave ancestors better? hoe ahh nikka.

Thank you for proving my point. :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I mean, We have receipts
'll keep saying it but Bernie's gonna regret not getting the 50 and up crowd out of the okie doke phase. He won't win without getting more old heads. It's just that simple.

The stupidity of some voters.

:wow:

Edit: I'm so ashamed for my people.
You plainly called them stupid and that their interests are falling for the okie doke as if they don't have their own valid reasons for voting the way they do. In part, largely because they fought for and lived through integration and the civil rights movement themselves. But like I said, you weren't here, so you don't quite get it. Which is also why you seemingly put a premium over international affairs over local ones.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Liberals are obsessed with finding any and every reason why something evil happening in America cannot possibly be representative of the true, deep character of this country. So they say it's...CHINA poisoning the minds of American youth through communist TikTok!...or...RUSSIA! brainwashing blue collar white folks into turning into MAGA zombies!...and now we're supposed to believe it's ARABS! ruining Joe Biden's rightful reelection by tricking him into giving bombs to Israel to drop on refugee camps!

Instead of cooking up conspiracy theories...maybe we just Occam's Razor it and come to the conclusion that America is fundamentally evil? Maybe the deep racism at the heart of Biden's response to this crisis and the deep racism at the heart of the MAGA movement is as American as apple pie? Not everything that harms the Democrats is a foreign plot, they can do bad all by themselves.
Two things can be true.

America(and pretty much any successful empire) has done evil things.

Those evil things are packaged up and promoted back to Americans by foreign actors to influence public sentiment.

If we know baseline America is evil, why you acting surprised this time? Why would you let that fact make you give up what little power you have to influence the direction of the country?? :usure:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, We have receipts

You plainly called them stupid and that their interests are falling for the okie doke as if they don't have their own valid reasons for voting the way they do. In part, largely because they fought for and lived through integration and the civil rights movement themselves. But like I said, you weren't here, so you don't quite get it. Which is also why you seemingly put a premium over international affairs over local ones.

Yeah, I think Bernie is a far better candidate for working class and middle class people than Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton. Is this even up for debate? :heh:

And yeah, I take great pleasure in slapping around the acroynym gang in TLR almost as much as I take pleasure in slapping you around in HL and both of you will keep getting slapped around. Stop hiding behind heritage to avoid criticism little man. That's hoe shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, I think Bernie is a far better candidate for working class and middle class people than Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton. Is this even up for debate? :heh:

And yeah, I take great pleasure in slapping around the acroynym gang in TLR almost as much as I take pleasure in slapping you around in HL and both of you will keep getting slapped around. Stop hiding behind heritage to avoid criticism little man. That's hoe shyt.
Delusional and antagonistic to souther black voters. Looking at your shyt talk pre-super tuesday and your conspiracy laden posts post super tuesday just had me with the :Obeezybaby:
It’s not about civility. Joey just doesn’t have it anymore. Not that he ever did on the national stage. Obama elevated his old mediocre ass. :dame:

He got blown out of the nominations when he was in his prime. Now he’s supposed to win when he is Abe Simpson status? :mjlol:

You nikkas can’t be serious.

I’m usually very reserved in my predictions, but If Joe Biden is the nominee, Trump will win. Bigly.

Atleast Trump can front like he is lucid and his base falls in line.

Biden getting a free ride off Obama’s tailcoats with older Black people.

fukking Boomers man.

These are the same people who told us Hillary was going to soundly beat Trump in 2016.

The arrogance of establishment Dems is something else.

So if Southern Dem black voters are these wise king makers then they gotta hold the L for Gore, Kerry and Hillary :heh:

Their false assumption that Biden is more electable probably played a part, but let’s be honest, most nikkas just know Joe as Obama’s homeboy and are still madly in love :dame: with Obama.

This is pathetic.

Black people broke their backs to vote for this old segregationist, saved his doomed campaign and and we don’t even a get a consideration for V.P.

:mjlol:

You can’t make this shyt up.

How many times are y’all going to keep getting played?

#BidenBoyz. :smh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Delusional and antagonistic to souther black voters. Looking at your shyt talk pre-super tuesday and your conspiracy laden posts post super tuesday just had me with the :Obeezybaby:

:gucci:

I don't know what the hell you think you are tyring to prove, but I stand by everyone of those comments from 2019 primary season.

Like Kenny said, "It was fun until you started to put money in the streets. Then lost money 'cause they came back with no receipts." Sorry i'm consistent.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't think you understand what an appeal to authority fallacy is. We certainly don't hold you as an expert on much of anything here. :francis:
Whatever you wanna call. Ad Populum. Just don't indirect quote me.

Thank you.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:gucci:

I don't know what the hell you think you are tyring to prove, but I stand by everyone of those comments from 2019 primary season.

Like Kenny said, "It was fun until you started to put money in the streets. Then lost money 'cause they came back with no receipts." Sorry i'm consistent.
The point is that you are antagonistic against older black voters who lived through and were actively involved in the civil rights movement and provided you and your family the opportunity to live in this country and find the success you have found.

Instead of recognizing their own agency and reasons for why they always vote and vote the ways they do, you consistently try and make them throughtless drones just voting for trivial reasons such as "he was Obama's VP" and not because they have serious concerns about protecting the work they fought and died for.

You did it in 2016 with Hillary. You did it in 2020 with Biden. And It's looks like your going to do it again this year.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nikkas crazy :mjlol:
Crazy as hell. Imagine being so naive that you don't understand that black voters want to protect what they fought for. nikkas acting like current America is the baseline when folks he's criticizing have experienced far worse. It not even some crazy attack, it just seems that a lot of immigrants turn a blind spot to what america was before they arrived and how it wasn't that long ago. :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Doesn’t Change the fact that you’re a first generation immigrant and in many ways it shows when you get confused about why black Americans who have been here for generations vote the way the do.

You constantly criticizing the black families that made it possible for you to even live here always strikes me as peculiar.

But I suppose it’s because you and your family actually never experienced a worse version of America.
:ohhh:

Tell me this isn’t true :mjcry: