WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
So where is this thread these days? What factions we got?

I am 100% not into this election so been completely tapped out of politics
I think this about sums it up
GOx5Qd3WsAEnuh4

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So where is this thread these days? What factions we got?

I am 100% not into this election so been completely tapped out of politics
You’ve missed a ton of stuff since you been gone. If you remember 2016, replace Hillary with Biden and the Bernie people are more mad/ready to punish the dems with Thomas and Alito prepping their retirement papers if Trump wins and that’s where we are at if you want the cliff notes.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inflation has impacted the entire world. America is actually doing better than the countries you’d probably prop up.

There’s a reason why we don’t hear about MMT.

There’s a reason why you don’t see as much pandering to the left.

Y’all out here fighting your “economic” and “workers rights” allies because they don’t give a fukk about a bunch of Arabs who elected an offshoot of the Muslim brotherhood to represent them and support their terrorism.

It’s your new litmus test, sponsored by TikTok, and you guys out here spending your time looking up gore to make yourself feel more in tune with the world than actually talking about how you want to make American lives better.

I said from day 2 I would look forward to seeing you guys radicalize yourselves and here we are.

I don’t care who wins.

I’m going to sit at my FAANG job celebrate 15 years and watch yall cry about how you aren’t responsible for the country you live in burning to shyt.

Respectfully, nikka :pachaha:

Yet here you are spazzing out about how we decide to vote. You’re really content. Everything about your 5 am drunk shyt posting history shows you are content chill human being and none of this bothers you.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yet here you are spazzing out about how we decide to vote. You’re really content. Everything about your 5 am drunk shyt posting history shows you are content chill human being and none of this bothers you.

#warlord24
:umad:

You gotta stop projecting like a motherfukker

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh I readily admit to my outrage and anger on this issue. I’m not parenting to be zen like you.
We all know you’re going to vote for Warlord 24. All this pontificating you’re doing isn’t going to change that.

Take your family on a trip. Schools out :wow:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Ive noticed is that liberals are not actually serious about wanting to see Biden reelected. They've made their personality 'dunking' on the 'left' but don't realize being against a genocide is not a 'left' position. They're actually the ones in the vast minority when even 56% of Republicans support a permanent ceasefire.

Imagine looking at Biden's plummeting approval ratings, plummering poll numbers, large swaths of his own base rejecting him, and members of his own Administration all quitting over his handling of Gaza, and still going, "10/10 would not change :ehh:"

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What Ive noticed is that liberals are not actually serious about wanting to see Biden reelected. They've made their personality 'dunking' on the 'left' but don't realize being against a genocide is not a 'left' position. They're actually the ones in the vast minority when even 56% of Republicans support a permanent ceasefire.

Imagine looking at Biden's plummeting approval ratings, plummering poll numbers, large swaths of his own base rejecting him, and members of his own Administration all quitting over his handling of Gaza, and still going, "10/10 would not change :ehh:"

No matter how hard the left wants to pretend to be victims, or the singularity for dems winning elections, the truth is most Americans just don’t have it ranked in their top reasons for voting.

And truthfully, it probably should not be.

No need to conflate Americans supporting a ceasefire, a no brainer, with a ceasefire being why they are or are not enthusiastic about the election.

They have these in the breakouts of polls fyi.