WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop:i don't know how biden hits this this bullshyt concept, but he has to at least start trying

there has to be a way to articulate that electing the host of Celebrity Apprentice is not going to fukking bring down the price of anything

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:snoop:i don't know how biden hits this this bullshyt concept, but he has to at least start trying

there has to be a way to articulate that electing the host of Celebrity Apprentice is not going to fukking bring down the price of anything

He's cooked imo. Been saying it for 18 months.

Terrible economy
Funding 2 wars( 1 his own voting base doesn't agree with)

He's cooked, unless down balloting supports him.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Seriously. The American left and progressive movement is associated with free Palestine and trans rights more than any domestic policy.

Congratulations. You TikToked yourself.
Ysa it's totally " progressive movement's " and not the fact cost of living have increased significantly the last 4 years :mjlol:. It's not like his approval rating hasn't been in the 30s last 2 years

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ysa it's totally " progressive movement's " and not the fact cost of living have increased significantly the last 4 years :mjlol:. It's not like his approval rating hasn't been in the 30s last 2 years
Inflation has impacted the entire world. America is actually doing better than the countries you’d probably prop up.

There’s a reason why we don’t hear about MMT.

There’s a reason why you don’t see as much pandering to the left.

Y’all out here fighting your “economic” and “workers rights” allies because they don’t give a fukk about a bunch of Arabs who elected an offshoot of the Muslim brotherhood to represent them and support their terrorism.

It’s your new litmus test, sponsored by TikTok, and you guys out here spending your time looking up gore to make yourself feel more in tune with the world than actually talking about how you want to make American lives better.

I said from day 2 I would look forward to seeing you guys radicalize yourselves and here we are.

I don’t care who wins.

I’m going to sit at my FAANG job celebrate 15 years and watch yall cry about how you aren’t responsible for the country you live in burning to shyt.

Respectfully, nikka :pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Inflation has impacted the entire world. America is actually doing better than the countries you’d probably prop up.
That's cool we talking about America, Americans don't give a shyt about inflation impacting the world, this is America where prices have risen. You want to know what happens when peoples personal pockets are effected in America? Well..