WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do I think millions of people will withold their vote in November due to Gaza issue? No. I don't expect that. I still think the Warlord wins the popular vote by millions.

But is it possible to piss off these many people in crucial states?

• Wisconsin: Biden won by 20,682 votes.
  • Pennsylvania: Biden won by 80,555 votes.
  • Michigan: Biden won by 154,188 votes.
  • Arizona: Biden won by 10,457 votes
  • Georgia Biden won by 11,779 votes.

Absolutely. He's lost my vote in Georgia. I can't the only one.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Do I think millions of people will withold their vote in November due to Gaza issue? No. I don't expect that. I still think the Warlord wins the popular vote by millions.

The other day you said you were voting him though :lupe: what changed :mjcry:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other day you said you were voting him though :lupe: what changed :mjcry:

Beheaded children and fake red lines. Seeing a video of a man holding a beheaded and charred child like a Thanksgiving turkey fukked me up. Hearing blood curdling screams of helpless women fukked me up.

I can't in good conscience cast my vote to someone who facilites such barbarity.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Well. Since you've formally made your decision not to vote for the US president, can I expect your absence from this thread? :troll:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You’ve missed a ton of stuff since you been gone. If you remember 2016, replace Hillary with Biden and the Bernie people are more mad/ready to punish the dems with Thomas and Alito prepping their retirement papers if Trump wins and that’s where we are at if you want the cliff notes.
Both :mjlol: and :snoop:

Thanks for rundown

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Beheaded children and fake red lines. Seeing a video of a man holding a beheaded and charred child like a Thanksgiving turkey fukked me up. Hearing blood curdling screams of helpless women fukked me up.

I can't in good conscience cast my vote to someone who facilites such barbarity.
I respect it big dog. We live in a shytty world. I pray come November when the votes are tallied and the dust settles, the best thing for the country and the world happens.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn, can't say I blame you. Thousands of potential Bidens are seeing this and feeling the same way.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Don't vote. That's your right.

But lazily looking at data and adding/subtracting based on questionable opinions isn't going to fly. We're months into this, with multiple polls showing Gaza isn't even a top issue to most young voters - or voters in general - yet I'm supposed to believe it will be the tipping issue that potentially causes multiple states to flip blue? Stop it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't vote. That's your right.

But lazily looking at data and adding/subtracting based on questionable opinions isn't going to fly. We're months into this, with multiple polls showing Gaza isn't even a top issue to most young voters - or voters in general - yet I'm supposed to believe it will be the tipping issue that potentially causes multiple states to flip blue? Stop it.

So it's not possible that 11,000 people in Georgia are pissed off enough to withold their vote? Okay.

These were already razor thin margins. A war on top of other issues (real or imagined) can easily flip 11,000 votes.