WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
(AP) — During the presidential election four years ago, the Equal Ground Education Fund hired over 100 people to go door-to-door and attend festivals, college homecomings and other events to help register voters across Florida. Their efforts for this year’s elections look much different.

And none of these laws have been challenged at the S.C.?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the benefit in allowing Trump to be elected again? I'm a bit hazy on this point still. There is a goal. Right?
Why are you asking us

You need to ask Joe Biden that, as it's his own incompetence, his own fecklessness, and his own refusal to pivot despite plummeting poll numbers that will cause Trump to be elected again. :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's the benefit in allowing Trump to be elected again? I'm a bit hazy on this point still. There is a goal. Right?
We get to punish Biden and the dems. Make em realize they have to earn our vote.

So while Biden is spending his final days in his vacation house and our children are updating their government mandated pregnancy tracker app after studying for their new age voter literacy exam, he will realize next time he’ll have to do more than just be the most progressive president of our lifetimes and not just the guy on the ballot that isn’t the fascist, if he wants our vote.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
We get to punish Biden and the dems. Make em realize they have to earn our vote.

So while Biden is spending his final days in his vacation house and our children are updating their government mandated pregnancy tracker app after studying for their new age voter literacy exam, he will realize next time he’ll have to do more than just be the most progressive president of our lifetimes and not just the guy on the ballot that isn’t the fascist, if he wants our vote.
It’s ironic. These paragons of morality that claim to care about the Palestinians enough to withhold their vote give zero fukks about the fate of women & minorities in this county.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s ironic. These paragons of morality that claim to care about the Palestinians enough to withhold their vote give zero fukks about the fate of women & minorities in this county.
In their effort to punish Biden and the dems (who will be just fine when everything goes to shyt) they will end up actually just fukking over everybody else and making it harder to get what they actually want done, done :wow: I think this is how the phrase galaxy brain was coined.

AOC tried to tell them she’d rather be fighting Biden than Trump but I don’t think she realized they already slapped the 🐍 emoji on her for mama bear and not calling it a genocide enough.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
his approval rating is falling, at what point do democrats start to feel like trump supporters in 2020? the enthusiasm just isn't there right now, they spent waaaay too much time talking about trump4prison when realistically it was never going to happen.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
his approval rating is falling, at what point do democrats start to feel like trump supporters in 2020? the enthusiasm just isn't there right now, they spent waaaay too much time talking about trump4prison when realistically it was never going to happen.
It's delusions, we seen his approval rating 2 years ago and should have forced him to step down. Is it all his fault ? No but the voters as checked out on biden long ago. Average person dgaf about trumps legal problems sad to say, they care about money in their pockets. Inflation has caused a lot of problems, income isn't keeping up with it.

My insurance has went up 50%
Groceries up 8%+
Housing prices thru the roof
Home rates at 7+%
Car prices like 25k for base trash models

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he wasn’t running against Trump I’d agree but because of that he has a chance

I agree on the prison thing nobody gives a sh1t how bad a human being he is unfortunately and focusing on that is playing right into Trumps hands

Trump didn’t lose in 20’ because of how bad a human being he is he lost because of Covid.

If Covid didn’t happen or if he handled it like a sane human being he would have easily won

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Biden will lose the election and live the rest of his days in comfort while Gazans are completely displaced and we have to suffer under Trump's authoritarianism. Biden sucks but the alternative is worse.
We're in a pretty fukked up position as a country. We trapped between milquetoast liberals and fascists. Its a shytty predicament but its another reason for everyone to be politically engage and work to change it. And unfortunately we can't do that under a far right autocracy. So for now its Vote Blue no matter who

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Biden won Virginia by just over 10% in 2020. Final Roanoke College poll in 2020 had Biden up 11%.

This is a disaster for the president.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
If he wasn’t running against Trump I’d agree but because of that he has a chance

I agree on the prison thing nobody gives a sh1t how bad a human being he is unfortunately and focusing on that is playing right into Trumps hands

Trump didn’t lose in 20’ because of how bad a human being he is he lost because of Covid.

If Covid didn’t happen or if he handled it like a sane human being he would have easily won
Nothing is impossible but Biden put himself in the worst position by choosing Garland. It's sort of a feedback loop too where dems were so hyper focused on him going to prison so that's what the news focused on. Everything just seems so hail mary right now that all I can do is roll my eyes with them trying to put the trials into turbo mode.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing is impossible but Biden put himself in the worst position by choosing Garland. It's sort of a feedback loop too where dems were so hyper focused on him going to prison so that's what the news focused on. Everything just seems so hail mary right now that all I can do is roll my eyes with them trying to put the trials into turbo mode.

The problem since the Dems have become the party of intellects and nerds who got stuffed in lockers is that they are completely out of touch with the average person

Most people have very little moral compass and don’t care about morality in politics

The majority of the country aren’t highly educated and/or don’t really dig deep into politics and the Dems have abandoned them at least from a “culture” standpoint. Sure you may have policies that help them but they are more worried about culture wars and as far as policy they only read headlines and a few articles so they can be easily duped by right wing media

Like these people or not you have to get the vote of some of these people

Social media is overrun by the right and this is where people are getting their news

So until you get more presence there youre gonna struggle getting your message across to these people