WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Beheaded children and fake red lines. Seeing a video of a man holding a beheaded and charred child like a Thanksgiving turkey fukked me up. Hearing blood curdling screams of helpless women fukked me up.

I can't in good conscience cast my vote to someone who facilites such barbarity.
I agree and understand yours and others outrage but this isn't the principled position you all believe it to be. But with that said, it is your right to feel that way, and that is what democracy is about.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Beheaded children and fake red lines. Seeing a video of a man holding a beheaded and charred child like a Thanksgiving turkey fukked me up. Hearing blood curdling screams of helpless women fukked me up.

I can't in good conscience cast my vote to someone who facilites such barbarity.
fukk outta hea with this shyt

Vote for Biden or you're the fukkin problem

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The video of the lifeless body of a child with the inside of his empty skull completely exposed is probably the most horrifying thing I've ever seen on the internet. I don't know how anyone could see that and not become radicalized.
Do you think war is something new?

Israel was further radicalized after October 7th (who also had dead babies from the attack) which led to all this evil retaliation.

Radicalization is never the answer because it breeds more radicalization on the other side

Last edited: