WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Yep.

She's winning Michigan, easily.

If you honestly think the uncommitted Arabs are going to cause Harris to lose Michigan, you're very ignorant of politics.

:mjlol:
holla at me in the early morning of November 9th :sas1:

Hillary Lost michigan by 10,704 in 2016 :sas1:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
holla at me in the early morning of November 9th :sas1:

Hillary Lost michigan by 10,704 in 2016 :sas1:

I am going to holla at you November 6th, and you gonna be promptly banned.

2016? Nah, more like 2012. Harris's campaign strategy and ground game is 10x better than Hilary. Hilary abandoned Michigan because the "analytics" told her she was useful elsewhere. She (Hilary) ran one of the dumbest political campaigns in modern times.

You fukked up partaking in this ban bet and don't even know it.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I am going to holla at you November 6th, and you gonna be promptly banned.

2016? Nah, more like 2012. Harris's campaign strategy and ground game is 10x better than Hilary. Hilary abandoned Michigan because the "analytics" told her she was useful elsewhere. She (Hilary) ran one of the dumbest political campaigns in modern times.

You fukked up partaking in this ban bet and don't even know it.

we will see. the ticket was so shytty Biden had to drop out aint no way he would have beat trump. :sas1:

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Now the Trump team is acting as cocky as Hillary in 2016. fukking around outside of battlegrounds. focusing on identity politics. treating a win like it's an inevitability...

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
getting crowned by the media too. we'll see how it works out for em. easily could. but it's still a coin flip.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The media and suspect polls: "But it's a neck and neck election"

I’m not gonna sit here and defend the polls being completely accurate but of the legit polls this is a very close race in the margins in each of the swing states. Are you saying you believe Kamala is leading by more than what the media is reporting?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I’m not gonna sit here and defend the polls being completely accurate but of the legit polls this is a very close race in the margins in each of the swing states. Are you saying you believe Kamala is leading by more than what the media is reporting?
Yes, I've said that.

I don't think that the election will be a "blowout", "landslide", or anything like that. However, I think that Kamala will win and by a bigger than expected margin.