WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
I mean why is Florida so red in general? In 2018 Gillum almost won
Gillum + meth + cheating on his wife + being a closeted bi man took away him being the cornerstone for FL Dems. Then DeSantis letting the state stay open for Covid brought in a lot of red state transplants

Theres work to be done on the ground in FL, Gillum was supposed to be doing a Stacey Abrams style voter registration org before all his fukkery happened so it set the state like 4-8 years behind Georgia

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Honestly man...I hate how the campaign approaches men lol. Mark Cuban is a free wheeling guy who has always tried to be the "relatable" billionaire. We can quibble over whether that's even possible but the fact is that he's been a guy in jeans and a shirt for decades who just looks...normal. When he does rock a suit it's pretty casual, unbuttoned top button and no tie. And now that he's in the Harris campaign they got him dressed like some gay Deloitte intern. Likewise Walz is a normal Midwestern guy one minute, next minute he's rocking a similar look. I hope I don't sound homophobic but my god. Can we let guys be dudes for once? Do we need this constant, weird "I'm in touch with my sensitive side and I also enjoy uh...football" imaging in some of the ads targeting men. This is the product of staff and messaging coming from a very specific demographic from New York or LA.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Honestly man...I hate how the campaign approaches men lol. Mark Cuban is a free wheeling guy who has always tried to be the "relatable" billionaire. We can quibble over whether that's even possible but the fact is that he's been a guy in jeans and a shirt for decades who just looks...normal. When he does rock a suit it's pretty casual, unbuttoned top button and no tie. And now that he's in the Harris campaign they got him dressed like some gay Deloitte intern. Likewise Walz is a normal Midwestern guy one minute, next minute he's rocking a similar look. I hope I don't sound homophobic but my god. Can we let guys be dudes for once? Do we need this constant, weird "I'm in touch with my sensitive side and I also enjoy uh...football" imaging in some of the ads targeting men. This is the product of staff and messaging coming from a very specific demographic from New York or LA.
Campaign is trying to appeal to corporate dems/republicans because she's seen as " too liberal" . Instead of focusing on Healthcare, child education/care major focus has been on business credits. shyt average kamala voter don't give a shyt about

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Why is Florida so red?
fidel-point.png

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This whole post is problematic. You probably don’t paint your nails as you remain a prisoner of archaic social constructs :picard:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think they just try to be the exact opposite of what republicans try to be

If MAGA is gonna be the so called alpha tough guys let’s be the male feminists and gender fluid group to separate ourselves

I think it’s why they hid Walz for awhile they were afraid he was too much and was gonna turn the base off which couldn’t be further from the truth

Whoever dem strategists are they are the most out of touch group when it comes to that type of sh1t

There are plenty of regular dudes who are Dems there are plenty on here but the Dem strategists are either deathly afraid of tapping into that or just a bunch of gay dudes who don’t know any better