WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Biggest thing to reconcile in this election is that it feels like both parties are speaking to shyt the average person doesn’t care about.

All these Trump ads are about giving transgender prisoners surgeries. The average person doesn’t care about / isn’t threatened by transgenders, they may encounter 3-4 transgender people in an entire year.

On the flip side Dems are trying to make Trump this big boogey man like the world will end if he’s elected. But guess what he was president for 4 years and we are still standing. People aren’t afraid of a Trump presidency like they were in 2016 / 2020. I’d never vote for him but I’m not scared of it.

Neither party is talking about any issues of consequence. And when they are asked about real issues in town halls, they give non-answers.
Are you white? :jbhmm:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

:mjlol: i gotta be honest; running as a democrat this cycle is the toughest challenge i've ever seen

they can't exactly own the last 4 years...but they have to say they deserve 4 more years. that's an insanely tough tightrope to walk

it's why i said from day 1, their ONLY answer had to be, "i inherited a disaster from trump"

Outside of immigration, why cant they own the past 4 yrs? The economy is great after covid. Its the best in the entire world.

Things are better that it was 4yrs ago

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Are there any recent polls on the profiles of undecided people or the reasons they are still so ?

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

:mjlol: i gotta be honest; running as a democrat this cycle is the toughest challenge i've ever seen

they can't exactly own the last 4 years...but they have to say they deserve 4 more years. that's an insanely tough tightrope to walk

it's why i said from day 1, their ONLY answer had to be, "i inherited a disaster from trump"

:snoop: This is why I don’t watch CNN. When has a vice president had the political power to do any of the shyt she is proposing? Like I can let it go if it’s an audience member but you the news host asking that dumbass question.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Biggest thing to reconcile in this election is that it feels like both parties are speaking to shyt the average person doesn’t care about.

All these Trump ads are about giving transgender prisoners surgeries. The average person doesn’t care about / isn’t threatened by transgenders, they may encounter 3-4 transgender people in an entire year.

On the flip side Dems are trying to make Trump this big boogey man like the world will end if he’s elected. But guess what he was president for 4 years and we are still standing. People aren’t afraid of a Trump presidency like they were in 2016 / 2020. I’d never vote for him but I’m not scared of it.

Neither party is talking about any issues of consequence. And when they are asked about real issues in town halls, they give non-answers.

So you look at January 6th, Project 2025, “on my first day in office I’ll be dictator for a day”, election denial from Trump and say meh I’m cool with that? :dwillhuh:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So you look at January 6th, Project 2025, “on my first day in office I’ll be dictator for a day”, election denial from Trump and say meh I’m cool with that? :dwillhuh:
He’s right. Saying our democracy is under attack if Trump wins is polling as the least effective attack. It’s not about what should be relevant, it’s about what is salient and what isn’t it. That said, if that’s all he sees in this election he needs some soul searching.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
lol @ representing 60-70 yr olds being representing a “new” generation of leadership :rolleyes:
To be fair, her generation was supposed to be leading right now. We never supposed to get the choice of HRC vs. Trump or Biden vs. Trump. They all fell back for Hillary in 2016, which made nearly 80 year old Sanders the frontrunner in 2020 that required a Voltron of quitting at the last minute to defeat in 2020 and the return of Biden. They technically only led for 8 Obama years. But at this point, it’s clear that the advisors you pick matter more.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I don’t l why people are upset with you posting raw data. They’re acting like you’re in TV saying this is a sign Dems will lose. Cats are bordering on being insane right now - I get yall are scared but damn :russ:. That said - the NV Harris office itself is bracing for the state to be very close. On the flip side, Republicans have put a lot into early voting this time around so you can’t really project from 2020.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people who say they’re independent really aren't tho.

And one more scandal to add to the other 2000 won't change anyone's mind.

Maybe Trump will lose but it won't be because he said or did something offensive for the 2001st time, it'll be because enough people are tired of him.
I think they are.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t l why people are upset with you posting raw data. They’re acting like you’re in TV saying this is a sign Dems will lose. Cats are bordering on being insane right now - I get yall are scared but damn :russ:. That said - the NV Harris office itself is bracing for the state to be very close. On the flip side, Republicans have put a lot into early voting this time around so you can’t really project from 2020.
One person responded to him and it wasn’t even that post :stopitslime:

Our cacs on the ground (@the cac mamba ) said his mail vote from Clark county didn’t even get received yet. We know Clark runs shyt over there. Be easy big dog