WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope this level of obnoxiousness isn't what they're really doing. Kamala only invites me to drag shows :mjlol:

GamaW-ZW8AABTpe

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Kamala Harris is now running ads against third party candidate @DrJillStein in Milwaukee attempting to link her to KKK leader David Duke and Vladimir Putin.

Spending money on this two weeks out indicates the campaign has deep concerns about retaining the progressive Dem base. If that’s true in Wisconsin, the problem is likely even deeper in Michigan.

(Vid credit: @AdImpact_Pol)

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He tried to kiss and groped Tulsi on stage. She isn’t a minor but he is married and there were people and cameras…

:patrice:
As I said it's not like I don't think Trump is capable of it lol. He's raped women. Groping a minor at a campaign event though. I'm going to need to see the real proof and not Twitter post.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

1/1
Kamala Harris is now running ads against third party candidate @DrJillStein in Milwaukee attempting to link her to KKK leader David Duke and Vladimir Putin.

Spending money on this two weeks out indicates the campaign has deep concerns about retaining the progressive Dem base. If that’s true in Wisconsin, the problem is likely even deeper in Michigan.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Kamala should fight for every vote available the same way Republicans and foreign powers have to put Trump and Vance in office

Op of tweet should also consider a new last name

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1

:coffee:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

1/1

This ain’t Trillarys campaign. Kamala ain’t leaving no stone unturned and she knows Jill is a Russian plant so she got smoke for her too. I condone this.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Some people in this thread really still live in a bubble and actually think Kamala is going to run away with the election.

Shows me how out of touch many people are

Same know it all posters in this thread gonna be here on November 5th trying to explain away her loss when the signs have all been pointing to her losing with her free fall the past month
Bold take

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i hope this isn't what they're really doing. Kamala only invites me to drag shows :mjlol:

GamaW-ZW8AABTpe

How do we actually know this is from kamala's team?.....it could be right wing agents trying to turn people off from the Dems. Or even to get more Intel on how kamala is doing.

Or it could also just be some Indian dude trying to hit you for some rupees. You can't trust anything at this point. Especially not random scam texts :heh:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Some people in this thread really still live in a bubble and actually think Kamala is going to run away with the election.

Shows me how out of touch many people are

Same know it all posters in this thread gonna be here on November 5th trying to explain away her loss when the signs have all been pointing to her losing with her free fall the past month
What are the signs? Enlighten us