WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

Obama has been EVERYWHERE campaigning his ass off these last two weeks for Kamala.

Win or Lose, come election day that man about to be like:

jimmy-butler-in-the-2020-finals-will-always-be-my-favorite-v0-e8twlsujv3ra1.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Hopefully this helps in Wisconsin 🙏

It will always be Milwaukee and Dane that pull in the big numbers

But Waukesha is important to bleed out some vote; its parts of the WOW Counties which Democrats needs to siphon votes for a good turnout.

A 57-40 Republican victory would be great for Democrats.

YearRepublicanDemocraticThird party(ies)
NoNoNo
159,649​
59.57%​
103,906​
38.77%​
4,4411.66%
142,543​
59.99%​
79,224​
33.34%​
15,8266.66%
162,798​
66.76%​
78,779​
32.31%​
2,2790.93%
145,152​
62.32%​
85,339​
36.64%​
2,4061.03%

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Biggest thing to reconcile in this election is that it feels like both parties are speaking to shyt the average person doesn’t care about.

All these Trump ads are about giving transgender prisoners surgeries. The average person doesn’t care about / isn’t threatened by transgenders, they may encounter 3-4 transgender people in an entire year.

On the flip side Dems are trying to make Trump this big boogey man like the world will end if he’s elected. But guess what he was president for 4 years and we are still standing. People aren’t afraid of a Trump presidency like they were in 2016 / 2020. I’d never vote for him but I’m not scared of it.

Neither party is talking about any issues of consequence. And when they are asked about real issues in town halls, they give non-answers.
:why: nikka did you forget about January 6th? What the fukk are you talking about?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me you are a white man without telling me
:why: nikka did you forget about January 6th? What the fukk are you talking about?
you guys don't think he has somewhat of a point?

first of all, the only thing keeping trump remotely credible right now, is people being nostalgic about the 2019 economy, compared to now. right or wrong (emphasis on wrong), that's a fact. and clearly, enough people are willing to look past his personality, if they think itll help their wallet

second, i think we all know that this "second term trump will be a fascist hitler" shyt is not hitting like Dems and Liz Cheney want it to. it just isn't

it's insane that he's not disqualified after J6, even worse that he's tied in the fukkin polls; but that's the reality :snoop:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest thing to reconcile in this election is that it feels like both parties are speaking to shyt the average person doesn’t care about.

All these Trump ads are about giving transgender prisoners surgeries. The average person doesn’t care about / isn’t threatened by transgenders, they may encounter 3-4 transgender people in an entire year.

On the flip side Dems are trying to make Trump this big boogey man like the world will end if he’s elected. But guess what he was president for 4 years and we are still standing. People aren’t afraid of a Trump presidency like they were in 2016 / 2020. I’d never vote for him but I’m not scared of it.

Neither party is talking about any issues of consequence. And when they are asked about real issues in town halls, they give non-answers.

"I want to have generals like Hitler had."

"I want to give cops one night to do whatever they want, with no repercussions, so they can deal with the radical left."

"I want to dismantle the Department of Education."

"Just vote for me this last time, I promise you won't have to vote ever again."

"Just find me the votes. We only need 11,000 more. FIND THE VOTES!"

"Do not certify the election. You can overturn it. It was rigged. None of it's real. They stole it."

The problem is YOU don't take what Trump says seriously. He's waving a gun around in our face but, because he hasn't shot anybody in the head yet it's not a big deal. You shouldn't have to see a fascist takeover to admit that what he's saying is dangerous. It can happen here. While I'm paraphrasing, these sentences are going to sound very fukking crazy in history books in the future.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

:mjlol: i gotta be honest; running as a democrat this cycle is the toughest challenge i've ever seen

they can't exactly own the last 4 years...but they have to say they deserve 4 more years. that's an insanely tough tightrope to walk

it's why i said from day 1, their ONLY answer had to be, "i inherited a disaster from trump"

The biggest takeaway, more than anything else in a singular fashion that lets me know she's beyond competent is due to the campaign that she's run. What they have been able to do is nothing short of remarkable. There is a level of precision here that needs to be studied.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
All the guardrails are gonna be outta the way for Trump. Actually those guardrails are telling us he can't be put back in power.

We can't do this he ain't really bout that life thing anymore.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Who mans is this? This TLR nikkas coming out the woodwork these last few weeks talking absolute bullshyt…

Foh wit that bozo shyt

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Of course :mjlol:

CNN is always on bozo time
conservatives have an interesting thing going in the media right now. they can claim the likes of the bbc, ny times and cnn are the "liberal" media when they are far from it. one thing all 3 have in common is mark thompson who came and turned them into shyt to appease right wingers.