WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Some people in this thread really still live in a bubble and actually think Kamala is going to run away with the election.

Shows me how out of touch many people are

Same know it all posters in this thread gonna be here on November 5th trying to explain away her loss when the signs have all been pointing to her losing with her free fall the past month
She's going to win imo but the republican I'm like trump too! strategy down the stretch was retarded. They see her as " too liberal " cause she's black not because of her policies

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dems wouldn't even have to worry about Jill Stein this close to the election if they... never mind. :francis:
if what? hamas hadn't started a war they couldn't finish, with their violent terrorist attack? yes, i agree

you know what the funny part is about your fake outrage? if Hamas had israel's arms, they would wipe out every man, woman and child in israel. an actual genocide. but just because Hamas' weapons suck, you claim to have a moral high ground :mjlol:

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
i hope this level of obnoxiousness isn't what they're really doing. Kamala only invites me to drag shows :mjlol:

GamaW-ZW8AABTpe
I highly doubt that's actually from the Harris campaign.