WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some people in this thread really still live in a bubble and actually think Kamala is going to run away with the election.

Shows me how out of touch many people are

Same know it all posters in this thread gonna be here on November 5th trying to explain away her loss when the signs have all been pointing to her losing with her free fall the past month

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the rumors are true. I hate to say it, but it's going to have to be him really forcing himself on her. Can't be a light touch or a long hug to even move needle.
and let's not forget who our president is :mjlol:the video will have to be a huge departure from biden doing this weird shyt

images

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Of course he would do it lol. It said he did it at a donor event. shyt sounds like it's made up. I hate Trump, but I'm not just believing some shyt because someone typed it online.

He's Majin Buu. You can't beat him with stuff like that.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/11
@KatiePhang
Judge Aileen Cannon, who dismissed Donald Trump's classified documents case, appears on list of proposed candidates for Attorney General in second Trump administration, per ABC News. Judge Aileen Cannon, who tossed Trump's classified docs case, on list of proposed candidates for attorney general

2/11
@MayoIsSpicyy
That was the plan all along.

3/11
@Nto79549105
If Trump is reelected, brace yourselves for more corrupt judges like Cannon—he’s building his dream team of justice, and it’s more of a nightmare for the rest of us.

VOTE BLUE DOWN BALLOT!

4/11
@Christo12919382
I've got a better idea: Once she's kicked off the trump case, after trump loses, how about we INVESTIGATE Cannon for purposely delaying the trump documents case in exchange for an AG role?

GaiC18_awAAzQ0b.jpg

5/11
@cindycrum
Of course she is. Why not make her Queen of the Courts while he's at it?

6/11
@ChidiNwatu
Of course, that was the plan all along, and she will finally end up at the Supreme Court.

7/11
@DrGJackBrown
Aileen Quid Pro Quo Cannon

8/11
@SylnaZhinka
Everything is transactional

9/11
@ArtieVandelay1
This doesn’t pass the smell test.

To state the obvious.

10/11
@BDeMayo
The reward for lackey of the year apparently 🙄

Gah09VabEAIAdYC.jpg

11/11
@Rene_gadeCowboy
She needs investigated asap by the @TheJusticeDept and @fbi it’s clear she’s compromised and was promised something in return for her decision

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Not a legal expert, but since this is public knowledge it should be enough for smith to try and get her removed. Her impartiality can reasonably be questioned.

It's not clear whether Judge Cannon's name being under consideration by Trump's team could influence Smith in determining whether to request her removal from the classified documents case should an appeals court overturn her ruling dismissing the case. A spokesperson for the special counsel's office declined to comment to ABC News.

Just last week, the man charged with allegedly attempting to assassinate Trump at his golf club in Florida, Ryan Routh, requested that Cannon recuse herself from his case, in part due to what his lawyers said was the potential for Trump to elevate her professionally should he be reelected president. The DOJ said it opposes the motion, arguing that the motion did not cite any authority mandating Cannon's recusal.