WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Words are different than a video :hubie:

Calling it a deepfake or A.I may work on the MAGA Incels but his old cac supporters born before the internet will believe it and it’ll flip a majority of them.

Overt pedophilia will be the only thing that can wake them up from the trance.

If this video comes out and the major networks cover it, it’ll be the straw that breaks the camels back. Texas will go blue.
Yall got way too much faith in these cacs changing up. Even a legit pedo tape does nothing to Trump. Don’t be surprised if his supporters start lashing out against the victim.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to believe a video of Trump being a pedo won’t materially hurt his campaign and
make him lose support. I guess I have too much faith in humanity
Access Hollywood tape didn't do shyt, it just forced a bunch of Never-Trump Republicans to look like pussies when they came crawling back

Ultimately people don't care about his personal conduct.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Why wouldn’t Trump grope a minor based on everything we know about him?

He tried to make out with Tulsi last night on stage

There’s already rumors and civil case documents accusing him of brutally raping children.

Republicans wear stuff like this as badges of honor. Trump is a red blooded male they’ll claim. If it’s a boy that might be another matter but idk this is Trump.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Trump going to be seen on the video like...

giphy.webp

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Man cut the bullshyt. There are multiple accounts of Trump admitting to wanting to fcck his daughter and people still push that to the side.

His supporters look at him as a martyr no matter what, if you're undecided with all of this shyt that's been around him, you're a supporter of his too.
Right. He's been successfully sued for rape and it doesn't matter at all to his supporters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I refuse to believe a video of Trump being a pedo won’t materially hurt his campaign and
make him lose support. I guess I have too much faith in humanity
doug jones squeaked by in an alabama us senate race and he was going up against a pedo who hanged out at malls to check out young girls and didn't have trump's cult-like appeal.

Last edited: