WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Yeah bro, you never laid out what Harris’ ceasefire plan was. You don’t even know how they were using the word. This is uninteresting because you genuinely believe politicians are the salvation. you also keep saying I said not to vote when I never said that or even talked about voting with you.
Where did I say I think politicians are the salvation? Answer that directly. Rhetoric like that is why it's questionable what your stance is on voting. Because why else would you say something like that lol

I already provided enough information that reinforced my point about kamalas stance on Gaza. Thats not even that relevant anymore.

You literally are avoiding the question of whether or not you believe that there will be a dire difference whether Trump or Harris gets elected for numerous groups.

I'm genuinely curious. Now you're trying to run

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Guys been wasting a lot of time arguing with a foreigner, a cornel west truther, and a guy who won't say who he's voting for.

:francis:
lol I just been ignoring them today. I legit think they are lonely, @FAH1223 the only one keeping the Gaza thread afloat now. They just wanna talk guys :mjcry: