WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There could be a video and it still wouldn't hurt Trump :francis: his voters won't care

People should know this by now.

I think this is overstated and based off one election that looks more and more like a fluke. He ran against someone so disliked that he managed to win with 46% of the vote. The minute he faced off against a superior candidate in a high turnout situation he lost. And I feel like the same dynamic is at play this year. He can't afford to lose any support right now. Certainly not while fielding allegations of Hitler praise lmao. To me this feels like the precipice of a dam breaking moment. IF this is truly as damning as people claim. Now to me, Halperin is a piece of shyt loser who lost his job being a weirdo, and is not credible. But other people are saying it too. We'll see.

Let's not forget, this dude is legit retarded.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
it sounds gross just saying it and typing it, but I clearly need to see a video of him groping this teenager or it doesn’t mean shyt.

Of course it means nothing to his supporters, but it might bring the most independents and Democrats back to Kamala

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-10-23-15-55-50-042-2.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
His cultists aren’t the point, it’s the independents
I think this is overstated and based off one election that looks more and more like a fluke. He ran against someone so disliked that he managed to win with 46% of the vote. The minute he faced off against a superior candidate in a high turnout situation he lost. And I feel like the same dynamic is at play this year. He can't afford to lose any support right now. Certainly not while fielding allegations of Hitler praise lmao. To me this feels like the precipice of a dam breaking moment. IF this is truly as damning as people claim. Now to me, Halperin is a piece of shyt loser who lost his job being a weirdo, and is not credible. But other people are saying it too. We'll see.

Let's not forget, this dude is legit retarded.

Most people who say they’re independent really aren't tho.

And one more scandal to add to the other 2000 won't change anyone's mind.

Maybe Trump will lose but it won't be because he said or did something offensive for the 2001st time, it'll be because enough people are tired of him.