WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trump really ran out of playing cards when all his fake elector scheme go squashed and goes back to 2020 stunt of just declaring victory early like a child.
And the media will give him the "breaking news" banner he wants, just watch lol.

Seems like it'll depend on how quickly PA is called. I think MI and GA will be settled much earlier than in 2020 based on their systems in place. Dunno about WI. Basically the Midwest states will tell us what we need to know, and possibly GA too.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Truthfully I don't really blame her. Cause the way Rogan has been moving the past 5 years there's no telling if he would try to set her up. Give trump a softball interview and then hammer Kamala with a bunch of tranny/isreal questions. She probably asked for the questions beforehand and he refused. Normally I would say she should be able to handle tough questions. But if rogan isn't grilling trump the same way then it wouldn't be fair.

But we'll see how Rogan handles it. I think he's gonna go light like everybody else. He has an opportunity to show everyone he's not a puppet but I highly doubt it. Joe sold his soul a long time ago. And anything trump isn't happy with they'll probably edit out. This is gonna be a slurpfest.
Being this close to the end of the election I think Rogan is going to go soft on him. He wouldnt agree to do his show if he was going to slip in things to trip him up. However I dont think he will get any new voters from the interview. Everyone who listens to his show seems to be pro Trump already.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And the media will give him the "breaking news" banner he wants, just watch lol.

Seems like it'll depend on how quickly PA is called. I think MI and GA will be settled much earlier than in 2020 based on their systems in place. Dunno about WI. Basically the Midwest states will tell us what we need to know, and possibly GA too.
I plan on being comfortably in bed by 11 with the Midwest wall and GA +/- NC being secured.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yeah I felt there was no way Joe was going to be fair. Dude does NOT want her to win, and probably was looking for a reason *not* to give her an interview tbh. He hasn't had anyone left leaning period on in over a year. Seriously.

I don't think the white house kept up with how bad faith Joe has gotten. He's bought by Musk and Peter thiel at this point.

Rogan is completely unpredictable and stews in misinformation. There is no reason for her to do such a thing at a critical juncture.

Now... Hot Ones is a fun that she should do.

IMG-9760.jpg

Rogan chose his side a long time ago. But luckily he doesn't have close to the same influence he had years ago. A lot of his episodes on YouTube barely crack a million nowadays. People are tired of his same ol rhetoric. He's just another right wing pundit at this point. He won't have any effect on the outcome of this race. At least not for trump.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
If AZ isn’t motivated to keep Kari out of office and abortion legal in their own state, then @Slim needs to move cause they a lost cause. AZ should be in the bag off those alone

I’m still optimistic we get both Gallego AND Kamala across the line :birdman:

But if my worst fear does come true…I hear Denver is nice 🤠