WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Think she should have done the Joe Rogan.

There are voters who would be hearing her speak for the first time, outside of clips and Fox News videos.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Think she should have done the Joe Rogan.

There are voters who would be hearing her speak for the first time, outside of clips and Fox News videos.
Truthfully I don't really blame her. Cause the way Rogan has been moving the past 5 years there's no telling if he would try to set her up. Give trump a softball interview and then hammer Kamala with a bunch of tranny/isreal questions. She probably asked for the questions beforehand and he refused. Normally I would say she should be able to handle tough questions. But if rogan isn't grilling trump the same way then it wouldn't be fair.

But we'll see how Rogan handles it. I think he's gonna go light like everybody else. He has an opportunity to show everyone he's not a puppet but I highly doubt it. Joe sold his soul a long time ago. And anything trump isn't happy with they'll probably edit out. This is gonna be a slurpfest.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Where did I say not to vote? Answer that directly.
Aw sorry, I already conceded the idea posts ago that you might vote, I just took your word for it. (Even though saying things like "you think politicians are the salvation" when someone is promoting voting, is a bad look for a supposed voter) You aren't doing the same, so again, stop redirecting . Answer that directly.

Also more importantly, you've yet to answer if you think Donald trumps admin will affect marginalized groups equally as harris's.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Truthfully I don't really blame her. Cause the way Rogan has been moving the past 5 years there's no telling if he would try to set her up. Give trump a softball interview and then hammer Kamala with a bunch of tranny/isreal questions. She probably asked for the questions beforehand and he refused. Normally I would say she should be able to handle tough questions. But if rogan isn't grilling trump the same way then it wouldn't be fair.

But we'll see how Rogan handles it. I think he's gonna go light like everybody else. He has an opportunity to show everyone he's not a puppet but I highly doubt it. Joe sold his soul a long time ago. And anything trump isn't happy with they'll probably edit out. This is gonna be a slurpfest.
Rogan is completely unpredictable and stews in misinformation. There is no reason for her to do such a thing at a critical juncture.

Now... Hot Ones is a fun that she should do.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

Yeah I felt there was no way Joe was going to be fair. Dude does NOT want her to win, and probably was looking for a reason *not* to give her an interview tbh. He hasn't had anyone left leaning period on in over a year. Seriously.

I don't think the white house kept up with how bad faith Joe has gotten. He's bought by Musk and Peter thiel at this point.