WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think there's a 100% chance trump is gonna declare victory on election night

he has nothing to lose, since he's going into the election claiming "i win, or it's stolen", and the Democrats have inexplicably decided not to call him out on it and set the narrative. his supporters will love it. his advisers (the scum still around him at this point :scusthov:) will advise it. don't really see a scenario where he doesn't

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I didn’t know who Hasan Piker was until last week. I’ve never heard the fella utter a single word.

My thinking comes from people like Baynard Rustin, Martin Luther King, A. Phillip Randolph, Caesar Chavez, etc. those who had an imagination for a better world than what politicians were willing to offer.

None of you demand more because you refuse criticism. Since I’ve been a voter, that’s been the modus operandi for the Democratic Party and in that time it’s moved to the right.

I also don’t know or care about Mitt Romney. Stay on the topic.

To the right? Have we had a more progressive administration in history than the recent one? I'll wait. Unless you're an ideologue that doesn't grasp incremental change.

Lol but once again, you're avoiding a simple question. I think you don't think there is much of a difference whether or not Trump wins the election. Don't you? Whether or not you understand there is a distinct difference between this cycle and a mitt Romney republican running, is paramount to understanding fundamental differences in our assessments. So it is "on topic".

Just because you lack the ability to compartmentalize and understand current circumstances, doesn't mean others lack the ability to "demand more"; while understanding domestic and foreign stakes.

Biden had one center left major bill and watered that down to appease Joe Manchin. Stop this.

Yet Biden had the most progressive administration in our history...so where is this "moving to the right" thing coming from? With the most progressive nominee and vice president in history....

Whether it's "progressive enough" is not how the world works.

I am being critical of the Harris campaign, including cavorting with republicans, Trump means nothing to me because I know he a monster.

So voting matters. Once again, you concede to the original point.

this isn’t a real person‘s statement. We are sitting on possibly hundreds of thousands of people who have either died, will die as a result of this conflict or have lost their livelihood and you are still running with the “well they should be grateful it’s not worse.” This line of thinking has no humanity.

Those words were never uttered. Were gonna run a poll among the members in this thread to ask them if I said that. Let's see how that works out for you. What's the current situation is what it currently is, all you can do, is try to make the best judgment that will possibly benefit the most marginalized groups. Voting for Harris is that for a private citizen. You've yet to tell me why you disagree.

with all due respect, you don’t care about whats happening in Palestine. You dismissed the thousands who have lost their lives as “it could be worse,”

Lie. We'll do a poll soon. And ask the audience. Thats not what was said and you know it. Should I start @ members in the thread to ask them if I said that? If most say no then...you lied.

and have chided people who think the Harris campaign‘s lack of any condemnation of the Israeli government is wrong. You don’t care and I am fairly confident in that position.

Lies again, I chided the idea that not voting makes any logical sense.

I hold it to the same priority I do for Lgbtq rights, black rights, and women's rights. Do you think it should hold more priority?

Trump is not relevant to you saying Harris laid out a ceasefire plan that will lead to peace despite you not knowing what that plan was. (You didn’t, I shared it with you. you were impressed by the word “ceasefire.”)

Trump is relevant to everything that was said in this thread, and I demonstrated more importantly her declaring a stance on Gaza that demonstrates why she is more trusted to be someone that can move on that front.

That's why like a coward, you didn't want to answer whether she is more likely to negotiate a ceasefire than Trump. Because you were trying to act as if she said nothing.

You however, made sweeping assumptions with little basis about what people care about, meanwhile showing no indication of caring about lgtbtq rights, women's rights, or black rights, you fought the idea of voting also. Are you voting third party?

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
The amount of smoke I have for Mexicans in Texas and Latinos in FL.

A damn shame. I thought Latinos were better up there in NY :hhh: :dead:
Most are like 3rd and possibly 4th generation childrenof immigrants. They identify more with religion and whiteness. This is just my experience though

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

remember when Pink MAGA was claiming that the general population didn't see Kamala as liberal, because THEY don't think she's progressive enough :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
To the right? Have we had a more progressive administration in history than the recent one? I'll wait. Unless you're an ideologue that doesn't grasp incremental change.

Lol but once again, you're avoiding a simple question. I think you don't think there is much of a difference whether or not Trump wins the election. Don't you? Whether or not you understand there is a distinct difference between this cycle and a mitt Romney republican running, is paramount to understanding fundamental differences in our assessments. So it is "on topic".

Just because you lack the ability to compartmentalize and understand current circumstances, doesn't mean others lack the ability to "demand more"; while understanding domestic and foreign stakes.

Yet Biden had the most progressive administration in our history...so where is this "moving to the right" thing coming from? With the most progressive nominee and vice president in history....

Whether it's "progressive enough" is not how the world works.

So voting matters. Once again, you concede to the original point.

Those words were never uttered. Were gonna run a poll among the members in this thread to ask them if I said that. Let's see how that works out for you. What's the current situation is what it currently is, all you can do, is try to make the best judgment that will possibly benefit the most marginalized groups. Voting for Harris is that for a private citizen. You've yet to tell me why you disagree.

Lie. We'll do a poll soon. And ask the audience. Thats not what was said and you know it. Should I start @ members in the thread to ask them if I said that? If most say no then...you lied.

Lies again, I chided the idea that not voting makes any logical sense.

I hold it to the same priority I do for Lgbtq rights, black rights, and women's rights. Do you think it should hold more priority?

Trump is relevant to everything that was said in this thread, and I demonstrated more importantly her declaring a stance on Gaza that demonstrates why she is more trusted to be someone that can move on that front.

That's why like a coward, you didn't want to answer whether she is more likely to negotiate a ceasefire than Trump. Because you were trying to act as if she said nothing.

You however, made sweeping assumptions with little basis about what people care about, meanwhile showing no indication of caring about lgtbtq rights, women's rights, or black rights, you fought the idea of voting also. Are you voting third party?
Yeah bro, you never laid out what Harris’ ceasefire plan was. You don’t even know how they were using the word. This is uninteresting because you genuinely believe politicians are the salvation. you also keep saying I said not to vote when I never said that or even talked about voting with you.