WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Probably how election night goes

I don't see Harris winning NV or AZ but I still think she wins the election anyways. I still think she pull off an upset in NC.

I think on election night across the networks the election day votes will be counted first and then the mail-in votes will officially be counted.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I think she’s over 300. I’m bullish on NC. I have faith in @Outlaw and @Pressure
I think she wins NC. Mark Robinson is an anchor around Trumps neck. There will be split tickets but Trump endorsing Robinson is a reminder to people of NC how much of a piece of shyt Trump is and it’ll reduce some of the unearned nostalgia people feel nationwide for Trump years.

Has anyone met a 2020 Biden to Trump voter? I haven’t.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-10-23-11-38-25-738-2.jpg

Pennsylvania isn't playing around with the early vote in.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I think she wins NC. Mark Robinson is an anchor around Trumps neck. There will be split tickets but Trump endorsing Robinson is a reminder to people of NC how much of a piece of shyt Trump is and it’ll reduce some of the unearned nostalgia people feel nationwide for Trump years.

I haven't.

I do know of some never Trump guys that once he picked Vance. Are leaning to voting Trump cause they like Vance

:scust:

These guys were going to vote Republican but were either going to write in Haley or DeSantis at the top

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They don't want to win.

Sounds like an honest mistake and that he's welcome at future events.

How do you feel about this?

Meanwhile, Trump visited Hamtrack’s Muslim leaders last week in an effort to win over Arab American voters. Hamtramck Mayor Amer Ghalib, a Muslim immigrant from Yemen who campaigned on banning LGBTQ+ pride flags from city property, endorsed Trump in September.

“Trump was in Hamtramck eating with the Muslims with traditional Yemeni food,” Ghalib says. “That’s the difference between the two campaigns in Michigan.”

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

There are probably very few.

The bigger concern is 2020 Biden voters staying home.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
There are probably very few.

The bigger concern is 2020 Biden voters staying home.
Have you met any 2020 Biden voters that are going to stay home?

Kamala has more momentum and juice than Biden did in 2020 IMO. The Biden vote in 2020 by in larger was an anti Trump vote. Kamala is the avatar of that but she also has people who genuinely want to vote for her