WHO WINS?

• Total voters

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Me too. By downtown in Sawyer Yard. Wanna vote before the weekend, but Wife ain't available to do it. So, we may tough it out with the weekend crowd.

I plan on voting on Friday morning some time.

I don't live too far from there. I go to Cheeba Hut and Local Pho every so often :skip:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I plan on voting on Friday morning some time.

I don't live too far from there. I go to Cheeba Hut and Local Pho every so often :skip:
:ohhh:

I be at Cheba Hut like one every couple of weeks. I usually walk there from my house to get some exercise or go there after work.

I need to check out the new Tejas brewery that took over Buffalo Brew. We went to the soft opening and it was ight. Heard it's not bad.

If you're ever in the mood for pizza and good cocktails. Check out CoastLine Pizza. Dope place with a cool bartender.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Early Voting starts today, so expect a influx of Dems and some Republicans.

Word is out... not just for Election Day, but, why wait until Nov. 5th to vote? Why wait 2 hours after work during the rush? Just go down to your city hall or polling place and vote now.
I'm going to early vote on Saturday, my wife works for the local school system and they let everyone out for the day so she will be on election day. Two for the blue squad.