WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you're a deplorable racist cac who loves seeing brown people be slaughtered.

We already knew this. You don't have to keep reminding us.
of course not. i wish Hamas had never started this war, slaughtering hundreds of israelis at a music festival (which you loved and supported)

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
Starting to think Cruz might actually lose his senate seat. Just need that bum ass Hawley to take an L too and I can die a happy man

you gotta donate or text bank for that boi if you want him to win.

he's down like 8 percent in the polls rn.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You ever going to share that ceasefire plan you said Kamala had? Lay it out.
Is the opposing admin even doing this:

You know she's not the president right? She has no legislative power as of now, while still campaigning as the active vp. At some you need be realistic, and use some context clues being laid out as far what her views are towards the war.

Or you can be cute, let Trump win, and screw palestenians even more. Seems like emotions are overriding even what's best for palestenians. The desire to punish someone is simply gonna kill more palestenians; and put marginalized groups at risk domestically. Literally not a logical option.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
What do you mean compared to who? I didn't make a comparative statement.

As to your other question, Harris is campaigning to the right of Reagan and HW Bush's actual governing record on Israel-Palestine. Arguably Obama too. She's part and parcel of the Biden Administration and has to live with the Administration's decisions as her baseline because she refuses to separate herself from him on this issue. I don't know what "technically an ally" means, but I see no benefit from giving them a blank check to commit war crimes and completely humiliate the President and ignore his dictates.

No, the candidate I'm talking about is Kamala Harris. The one who refused to allow a Palestinian to step foot on stage at the DNC, told Palestinian protestors to go vote for Trump, and just said October 7th was "the most tragic story" in this whole conflict while refusing to even say she's open to stop sending arms to the Israeli regime that is currently genociding the Palestinian people. That doesn't mean Trump is better. He is, in fact, worse in my opinion. Which is why I am advocating for Kamala Harris to win the election. But she has to own her own horrible record on this issue as she's been campaigning.

The videos I posted above demonstrate kamalas rhetoric around the issue, and that she isn't ignoring it. Choosing not to have a palestenian speak, due to a variety of possible reasons doesnt negate that. She also has no legislative control as of now to do anything, she's also the acting VP.

I don't wish she was pretending it didn't exist. I wish she was showing moral leadership and not treating the populace like absolute idiots with her obvious lying bullshyt about trying to end the war and "working tirelessly for a ceasefire" while committing to continue the actions and policies that enable the massacres.

What legislative power does kamala have to end the war outside of giving you an idea of what her views are on it?

I hear you about Trump. I did phone banking for Harris and donated $750 to the campaign (before she turned it into a Republican lovefest). But I cannot justify this:

Harris has no answer to why she's pledging to continue enabling this other than "Well the other guy would probably do worse!". That is completely unacceptable. So she's forced moral people into a diabolical conundrum where they have to step over the corpses of Palestinian children and plug their ears to their screams to enter the booth and vote for her. And why? Because she's too cowardly to do the right thing by showing moral leadership and rejecting the Zionist lobby. A complete disgrace of a campaign. Even though I would choose differently, I cannot begrudge people who consider this too great a moral calamity to swallow. Especially if it's their people in those bodybags tagged with Biden-Harris.

I don't what to tell you, you let Trump win more palestenians die. These people arent doing shyt by not voting. Emotional shyt that only hurts themselves. You need some cold Vulcan decision making in this situation, not emotion. I understand that choice, why can't they? Do they think they are doing anything positive by not voting? Oh your killing more people potentially? Seems like you gotta make a choice for once that you don't like in order to prevent damage.

Also doesn't explain why these people are suddenly chucking aside black rights, and gay rights and women rights for one issue. I understand why that isn't a good thing to do...why don't you? Why don't they? Seems to me they didn't care much about those things in the first place...

Wish I could have my #1 issue be something that doesn't affect me domestically.

No, the candidate I'm talking about is Kamala Harris. The one who refused to allow a Palestinian to step foot on stage at the DNC, told Palestinian protestors to go vote for Trump

Also want to add that she never said " go vote for trump" to those protestors. She basically said "if you want Trump to win, keep doing this" very different statement...which is essentially also true.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Arab/Muslim population in Michigan: 240,000

Black population in Michigan: 1.55 million

White population in Michigan: 7.4 million

:dead:

EDIT: Cenk just made his prediction and I hope people hold him to it too. He just declared Harris will lose the election if she doesn't declare an arms embargo on Israel because if she did she'd win Michigan.
Cenk, kyle kulinski, Hasan Piker want Kamala to lose use this election. They aren't to be trusted.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
it's not a protest vote for them, they believe in conservative/republican party principles. i don't get why republicans aren't more open to immigration because their party benefits a lot when they become voting citizens (conservative hispanic catholics being another demo). democrats are the ones who should be hostile. they move here and become disgusted by liberal society and say these republicans have a point.
It's because racist people control that party.