WHO WINS?

• Total voters

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
see how you deflected to buying, even though i wasn't talking about buying? :dead:

people don't have complaints with rent prices these days? these migrants aren't driving up rent costs, competing with everyone else? where are these two bedroom rentals you're talking about?

if this is a hill you wanna die on, going forward; good luck :yeshrug: i disagree with the strategy. i don't give much of a fukk if people want to try to come here illegally, or bullshyt us with asylum claims, but i'm not interested in a major political party pandering to them, before they solve the problems of citizens
You make that about greedy corporate landlords and promote rent control :ehh:

It's very simple. You don't need to cede ground, and when you do, it doesn't work anyway :mjlol:

It's not about pandering to them. Obviously the main priority of any campaign should be about economic benefits to citizens. But you don't even engage Republicans on the issue on their terms at all. It's like a UFC fighter getting into a boxing ring. Stay in the octagon and win. Don't entertain them.

You always make the issue about corporations and greedy rich people screwing Americans. Make a more compelling story. You don't need to make sob stories about Mexicans to win, just don't fukking engage on your enemy's terms. It's simple tactics.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
You know what? Yeah, this is all part of the strategy of the Harris campaign.

They are pushing the "underdog" narrative really hard. They know that if Harris wins, that will make victory look sweeter.
This same thing happened in 2016

People were saying it was bullshyt when ppl living IN MICHIGAN was saying things were looking funny here

Weeks ago Slotkin said shyt was looking weird here and nikkas just brushed it off as some campaign talk….no bruh shyt ain’t sweet here

Got kids saying shyt like “my grandma republican”,”my mom said she ain’t voting”,”My dad said he not voting for Kamala because a woman gonna try to hoe men”,”my mom said she ain’t democrat or republican “.

These are real quotes word for word

Let’s not do that same shyt again

STAY IN MICHIGAN AND STOP CHASING GOOFY shyt LIKE TEXAS

:why: :why:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
see how you deflected to buying, even though i wasn't talking about buying? :dead:

people don't have complaints with rent prices these days? these migrants aren't driving up rent costs, competing with everyone else? where are these two bedroom rentals you're talking about?

if this is a hill you wanna die on, going forward; good luck :yeshrug: i disagree with the strategy. i don't give much of a fukk if people want to try to come here illegally, or bullshyt us with asylum claims, but i'm not interested in a major political party pandering to them, before they solve the problems of citizens
Vegas cac on Vegas vac violence :whoo:

Aka a typical Friday night on the strip :whoo:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

People were saying it was bullshyt when ppl living IN MICHIGAN was saying things were looking funny here

Weeks ago Slotkin said shyt was looking weird here and nikkas just brushed it off as some campaign talk….no bruh shyt ain’t sweet here

Got kids saying shyt like “my grandma republican”,”my mom said she ain’t voting”,”My dad said he not voting for Kamala because a woman gonna try to hoe men”,”my mom said she ain’t democrat or republican “.

Things look weird to slotkin because she visits a predominantly black area once a quarter. Of course it looks weird to her she only be courting republicans. Peep the early vote, we are moving good big dog.

Edit: there is a big event tonight

And also she fukk with tommey walker

DVE

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Man, I don't know what you're rambling about lol :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Why are you lying? You said she laid out a plan last week yet in none of the video or anything you wrote is actually a plan.

what is the plan? You can keep googling. maybe try lexis nexis.

Lol context clues would show the plan entailed going after that hama's leader. And why are you ignoring her repeatedly acknowledging, and condoning a ceasefire? Why are you acting as if she has legislative control? Did you ignore these comments because it's an argument you'll lose?

So your solution is to not vote? What conversation are we having here?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm going to early vote on Saturday, my wife works for the local school system and they let everyone out for the day so she will be on election day. Two for the blue squad.

Same, our workplace has a company day off Nov. 5 to vote... but I am voting on Friday.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
vyan7wx8sUCUYrKdiqRdz9CNisRdBF3oLIz-LtiV71M.jpg

This is a picture of her when she was younger. Hmm, I'm not sure of her background.

That’s a black lady breh

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:ohhh:

I be at Cheba Hut like one every couple of weeks. I usually walk there from my house to get some exercise or go there after work.

I need to check out the new Tejas brewery that took over Buffalo Brew. We went to the soft opening and it was ight. Heard it's not bad.

If you're ever in the mood for pizza and good cocktails. Check out CoastLine Pizza. Dope place with a cool bartender.

I stopped drinking for the most part, but I liked going to Holler Brewery and the various food trucks before Cheeba Hut opened up. It was actually started by some Gator alumni in Houston, so I went to a few UF networking events there. Never heard of Coastline Pizza, but I'll check it out :ehh: