WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it's not a protest vote for them, they believe in conservative/republican party principles. i don't get why republicans aren't more open to immigration because their party benefits a lot when they become voting citizens (conservative hispanic catholics being another demo). democrats are the ones who should be hostile. they move here and become disgusted by liberal society and say these republicans have a point.
This is a good description of the mayor of Hamtramck.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Beto went mainstream. He really got a fire under Texas. Shame he fizzled out so badly

Beto's one big fault was he said he was going to take people's assault rifles away. His heart was in a good place, but that's not something you can say in Texas :francis:

This is the perfect storm for Colin. Beto walked so he could run. More libs in Texas. God knows how many passed on from COVID due to listening to Trump. More years of people getting fed up from Ted. Roe.

The voters are there. It’s going to come down to how well they were suppressed by the GQP and getting people to the booth.
I still think Texas is maybe 2-3 presidential election cycles away from turning blue. It's a slow burn, but it'll get there eventually as long as Democrats keep putting in an effort. To be honest, Matthew McConaughey could run for governor. Something stupid like that might be all it takes :russ:

Houston is in a weird spot right now because the mayor is basically a Republican calling himself a Democrat. He's putting the city backwards and openly arguing with county judge of Harris County (Lina Hidalgo) on some petty shyt. Lina has a future to be a star in Texas. She's a 30-something Democrat county judge that did a great job handling covid here.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
people rightly shyt on polling during the election, but these same polling outfits will be shaping the narrative of a presidency. how do we know a particular policy isn't more popular? or a president's approval rating isn't higher?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is a good description of the mayor of Hamtramck.
They pissed off the white people rooting for DCFC because they banned the LGBTQ flag. He said fukk all the money coming in, yall ain’t waving that shyt round here :wow: the white people was caught off guard :mjlol:

Check out this article from Detroit Free Press:

Defying new law, LGBTQ+ pride flag is raised in Hamtramck, then removed by city

Gordon raised the pride flag one year ago this month at the same spot on Joseph Campau Avenue, sparking a controversy that has led to intense debates between progressives and Muslims in the city with the highest number of immigrants in Michigan. Gordon has been raising various flags along Joseph Campau over the past decade and on Saturday raised on the street about 15 other flags of various nations representing Hamtramck's diversity. Gordon said the city also removed on Sunday the African union and Cherokee nation flags he had raised.

:wow:!

@the cac mamba might move to hamtramck off the strength of this alone

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Not true at all. She’s already calling for a ceasefire. Not getting any credit for it. If she calls for an arms embargo the entire corporate media apparatus, some AIPAC Dems and the Trump campaign would be calling Kamala an anti-Semite and pro Hamas/Iran. It would be the kiss of death
She is getting credit for calling for a ceasefire. If she wasn't she'd be hemorrhaging a lot more support from the left and Pro-Palestinian voters than she currently is. She's not getting full credit from this demographic because she's only turned in half her work; namely she refuses to pledge to do the thing that would make the ceasefire she's calling for actually happen.

The Trump campaign is already calling her an anti-semite and Pro-Hamas/Iran. She has chosen to capitulate to this fear and let the right set the narrative framing on this (a Democratic specialty) instead of pursuing a strong, forward looking stance based in the moral principles of the Democratic Party. I'm not speaking from the perspective of what would be maximally beneficial from an electoral or horserace perspective, I'm talking about what the right thing to do is. I'm talking about political leadership grounded in good, moral principles. If you told me that adopting anti-abortion policy would lead to an increase in her polling, I wouldn't be supportive of her doing that. I don't think that Kamala Harris should just adopt any policy position is going to juice her polling or votes irrespective of the impact of that policy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm looking forward to dunking on you, either way

if kamala wins, all your fakkity whining about Gaza in here will have been totally irrelevant

if kamala loses, you'll have bragged about handing the keys to the guy who made Jerusalem the capital of israel, and said "netanyahu should finish the job" :mjlol: