• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem turnout

The Dem coalition tasted victory in 2020 and 2022. We are not going back. We have a Black Senator and a Jewish Senator and we put that ole Warlord in the Whitehouse.

You don’t know how long we have waited to beat these downstate and upstate Georgia crackers.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netanyahu not wanting a ceasefire would be a good point... if the US did anything with their leverage to force him to the table, or if Democrats even attempted to sound the alarm on it.

Democrats have been yelling to everyone that will listen about Trump killing the border bill but they won't say shyt about Netanyahu refusing to come to the table about Gaza :francis: And he's doing it to get Trump elected? And they may be in cahoots to stall ceasefire talks? This would be an easy layup if Democrats actually gave a fukk :mindblown:

Democrats don't say all this because they support what Netanyahu is doing. :manny:

are there any fukking domestic issues you care about? anything at all? or are you just gonna spend the next two weeks crying about a place you couldn't find on a blank map?

trump might force you to admit that a woman is an adult, human female; that doesn't bother you? :damn:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The entire article is insane. And while there are new (damning) allegations in here, a lot of the other stuff is well known. People heard the McCain stuff and still voted for him.

Looks like the article is a soft launch of John Kelly publicly coming out against Trump with actual quotes. Will he endorse Kamala? I doubt it. Same with Miley. There's actually something uncomfortable about this. Military officials openly discussing disregarding the president's orders - as Miley did in 2020 - strikes me as a bad thing. Even if he thinks he's defending the constitution you're still veering close to coup talk. What if military generals openly attempted to plot against Obama as he planned the Iraq withdrawal for instance. But all this boils down to one man who has an uncanny ability to destroy institutions and principles. We're in this mess because of the unique corruption of Trump, and the way an entire political party protects him. If there are no checks and balances, who stops the president? If not congress or the courts, who? That's where you get into some nation-ending conversations.

I hope people understand this is the trial run for real fascism. Trump in some ways is the best person to start this process but the worst person to conclude it. He's too unprincipled, too angry, too emotional and too cowardly to finish the job. But at some point in the future a smarter, more prepared autocrat could take advantage of every weakness Trump has demonstrated in our systems. And then once again we're left with the question...if congress won't do anything, and the country won't do anything, what does the military do? And if they take action against an autocrat, do we cease to exist as a country/democracy/etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I would say it's at this point when we most need strong counter-narrative messaging from our political leaders
fresh-prince-we.gif