WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I can't speak for the black man sadly but that black women number is going to show itself to be fugazi as hell I believe. I think she's going to be at or near 90%.

Black women, the heart of the Democratic party, is not going to vote for the first black female candidate of the party? I got a bridge to sell you if think this is remotely true.

are any polls remotely accurate when it comes to black people?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Some things to keep in mind for reference for the news polls and etc.

Going back to 2012:

WaPo-ABC tracking poll: Most see U.S. on ‘wrong track’. So can Obama win?​

"Fifty-five percent of likely voters say things are on the wrong track; 43 percent see things as heading in the right direction. Still, that’s a far less negative viewpoint than the president and his party faced on the eve of the 2010 midterm “shellacking,” when 71 percent said things were badly off course."

The Internal Polls That Made Mitt Romney Think He'd Win

"A handful of outlets have reported that Team Romney’s internal polling showed North Carolina, Florida, and Virginia moving safely into his column and that it put him ahead in a few other swing states. When combined with Ohio, where the internal polling had him close, Romney was on track to secure all the electoral votes he needed to win the White House. The confidence in these numbers was such that Romney even passed on writing a concession speech, at least before the crotchety assignment-desk known as “reality” finally weighed in."

Allan Lichtman called it, he could be wrong but its a very slim chance he is:

452904659_796146765840332_4082589072834513844_n.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Thread getting weird... Getting TLR dooming in here and you got the Dead Poet Society drooling for karmic justice.
We in a fukked up timeline where people are half ass-edly rooting for fascism so they can be right on the internet. :whoa: got these nikkas minds all sorts of warped.

It’s going to get ugly if she loses. Worse than 2016.

considering all that’s on the line, being worried about being “blamed” should be pretty low on the priority list probably somewhere around what socks you are wearing today and are you going to check out that new Asian fusion restaurant. That energy would probably be best focused on making sure the worst outcome does not come to fruition