WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/2
BREAKING: Israeli media reports Netanyahu BLOCKED every cease fire deal -- and is continuing to do so.

Why?

Because he's made a SECRET DEAL WITH TRUMP to keep the war going, to help Trump get elected -- per PBS.

This is not just a scandal - it's a FEDERAL FELONY.

2/2
covering this and all the other top political and legal stories every week on TAKING DOWN TRUMP

READ - Taking Down Trump with Tristan Snell | Substack

WATCH - http://invidious.poast.org/@takingdowntrump

LISTEN -

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

That's probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest crime since leaving office, and that's just what was made public. I wonder what he's done that hasn't gone public

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We are not holding Biden accountable for that

Next topic.

Viral infections are bipartisan btw.
It doesn't care who you voted for.

You should also hold Biden accountable and not engage in bizarre political religious fanaticism
but that's just me tho.
:yeshrug:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
To be clear, Covid has killed more people under the Biden administration than it did under Trump.

This actually very alarming and is part of the reason I made my post way back about people being "Anti-Science"
despite being "Pro Democrat" (Which is supposed to be the logical/non-magical thinking arm of American Democracy).
Spectrum posting

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Please let this be the only tweet I send on this subject, but it illustrates that Speaker Johnson is a feckless poseur pretending to be a strong, "alpha" male.

'Don't say that!' Mike Johnson flips out on CNN's Tapper over Trump's vulgar rally story
'Don't say that!' Mike Johnson flips out on CNN's Tapper over Trump's vulgar rally story

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
To be clear, Covid has killed more people under the Biden administration than it did under Trump.

This actually very alarming and is part of the reason I made my post way back about people being "Anti-Science"
despite being "Pro Democrat" (Which is supposed to be the logical/non-magical thinking arm of American Democracy).

You're not being fair at all lol

Covid lasted like 10 months for Trump and the full term for Biden. Of course, Covid killed more for the later who had to deal with it 4 times longer. Also variants like Beta, Delta and Omicron were deadlier than the Alpha one that Trump had to deal with.

And realistically, after 2021, lockdows were not feasible any more. Masking up and vaccination were the only viable solutions. There's only so much a president can do if its citizens don't want to follow health protocols.

I read that Repub counties had a 2x death rate compared to Dem ones once vaccination became available in 2021. Trump stans wanted to own the libs and died in mass for it, you can't blame Biden for that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Covid lasted like 10 months for Trump and the full term for Biden. Of course, Covid killed more for the later who had to deal with it 4 times longer. Also variants like Beta, Delta and Omicron were deadlier than the Alpha one that Trump had to deal with.

And realistically, after 2021, lockdows were not feasible any more. Masking up and vaccination were the only viable solutions. There's only so much a president can do if its citizens don't want to follow health protocols.

I read that Repub counties had a 2x death rate compared to Dem ones once vaccination became available in 2021. Trump stans wanted to own the libs and died in mass for it, you can't blame Biden for that.
And now he likely will pay the price for it at the ballot box. Unironically.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Viral infections are bipartisan btw.
It doesn't care who you voted for.

You should also hold Biden accountable and not engage in bizarre political religious fanaticism
but that's just me tho.
:yeshrug:

doesn't the data show republican voters are less like to be vaccinated, wear masks or take precautions? it's probably why the GOP establishment and PAC's aren't using that narrative against biden, because they don't care and want to put covid behind them. bidne is still sending out free covid test kits etc.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tbh.
I feel I'm being more than fair.
I felt the Trump admins handling of Covid was frankly, ridiculous.
There was so much anti-science shyt going around from drinking cleaning products to just calling it the "China Virus".
It was a terrible mishandling of a huge public health issue and was a total shyt show.
Covid killed more people because frankly, Biden said it wasn't a big deal and sent people right back to work.

This wasn't the result of just people being "Hurr Durr Dummy republicans!!" but instead an adherence to market forces and business
dynamics.

The economy took a huge blow and getting people back to work was preferable to economic collapse.

This is what I mean.
It wasn't just people "Not following health protocols" it was the president ACTIVELY PROCLAIMING IT WAS NO LONGER A PROBLEM.

I'm being completely fair.

Covid didn't stop, it continued, it's a global worldwide pandemic.
The vaccinations for constituents from both sides also went down under Biden's presidency.

The mask mandate? Evaporated.
Covid vaccinations? No longer a thing despite there STILL being new vaccines pumped out to this day.

**Note: The vaccination thing is also bipartisan the mount of them went way down once Biden took office and
proclaimed covid "done".
Deaths? They quadrupled Trumps amount of deaths post his presidency and there was no coordinated
effort to mitigate things.

This is one of Biden's bigges failures and people just act like it didn't happen because "Democrats that's why!".

There isn't really a way to spin this one especially because one response was "yeah MOST of the deaths were Republicans!!".
So the Democrats and undecided dying in a hospital also deserve it? C'mon man.