WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Too early to say anything definitive about Nevada but this is one of the states that concerns me the most, I've said it repeatedly on here. Many people have not recovered in Nevada. It was not a soft landing for them. Many service workers etc. are blaming Biden. They shouldn't be blaming Biden but that's how it goes with uninformed voters, they have to blame someone for their issues and it's going to be who is in office.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bro, we've discussed this already. It also says clearly in the tweet: "Mail votes (⚠️ no count from Clark County)". Clark County is where Las Vegas is located. A Dem-leaning area and where the majority of NV's population lives.

Right now, it's mostly just the rural, Republican areas where most of the early vote is coming from. Things will change once votes come in from Vegas and Reno. Take a deep breath.
Ignore Clark county brehs :mjlol:

That’s like me ringing fire alarms that Michigan looks bad and they haven’t counted Wayne county yet :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
BREAKING: Israeli media reports Netanyahu BLOCKED every cease fire deal -- and is continuing to do so.

Why?

Because he's made a SECRET DEAL WITH TRUMP to keep the war going, to help Trump get elected -- per PBS.

This is not just a scandal - it's a FEDERAL FELONY.

2/2
covering this and all the other top political and legal stories every week on TAKING DOWN TRUMP

READ - Taking Down Trump with Tristan Snell | Substack

WATCH - http://invidious.poast.org/@takingdowntrump

LISTEN -

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bro, we've discussed this already. It also says clearly in the tweet: "Mail votes (⚠️ no count from Clark County)". Clark County is where Las Vegas is located. A Dem-leaning area and where the majority of NV's population lives.

Right now, it's mostly just the rural, Republican areas where most of the early vote is coming from. Things will change once votes come in from Vegas and Reno. Take a deep breath.
Notice how @the cac mamba got quiet :mjpls:

Also how is @VegasCAC voting :mjpls:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean this isn't a "Win" for Dems a all.

Mid-Pandemic (which is ongoing btw.)
Dems just sent people right back to work.

Our hospitals are still being overwhelmed, people are still contracting and recontracing covid, deaths are still being attributed to it
and the only difference is who is in office.

IF anything, both Biden and Trump handled covid disastrously.