WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Please let this be the only tweet I send on this subject, but it illustrates that Speaker Johnson is a feckless poseur pretending to be a strong, "alpha" male.

'Don't say that!' Mike Johnson flips out on CNN's Tapper over Trump's vulgar rally story
'Don't say that!' Mike Johnson flips out on CNN's Tapper over Trump's vulgar rally story

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Tbh.
I feel I'm being more than fair.
I felt the Trump admins handling of Covid was frankly, ridiculous.
There was so much anti-science shyt going around from drinking cleaning products to just calling it the "China Virus".
It was a terrible mishandling of a huge public health issue and was a total shyt show.

Covid killed more people because frankly, Biden said it wasn't a big deal and sent people right back to work.

This wasn't the result of just people being "Hurr Durr Dummy republicans!!" but instead an adherence to market forces and business
dynamics.

The economy took a huge blow and getting people back to work was preferable to economic collapse.

This is what I mean.
It wasn't just people "Not following health protocols" it was the president ACTIVELY PROCLAIMING IT WAS NO LONGER A PROBLEM.

I'm being completely fair.

Covid didn't stop, it continued, it's a global worldwide pandemic.
The vaccinations for constituents from both sides also went down under Biden's presidency.

The mask mandate? Evaporated.
Covid vaccinations? No longer a thing despite there STILL being new vaccines pumped out to this day.

**Note: The vaccination thing is also bipartisan the mount of them went way down once Biden took office and
proclaimed covid "done".
Deaths? They quadrupled Trumps amount of deaths post his presidency and there was no coordinated
effort to mitigate things.

This is one of Biden's bigges failures and people just act like it didn't happen because "Democrats that's why!".

There isn't really a way to spin this one especially because one response was "yeah MOST of the deaths were Republicans!!".
So the Democrats and undecided dying in a hospital also deserve it? C'mon man.

What exactly did you want Biden to do after vaccines and masks were made readily available 3 years ago ? I'm confused honestly.

It's individual responsability at this point. COVID is like HIV now, if one doesn't protect oneself while the danger of the virus is known, documented and demonstrated, it's up to them.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Wouldn't it be better to compare LA to AL/MS where the black vote is suppressed much more than say GA/NC?

even with or without high black turnout?
Yes, it would make more sense to do that.

However, like I said, all comparisons to 2020 are irrelevant. More people are going to vote on Election Day this year (including more Democratic voters). COVID caused a lot more people to vote early.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What exactly did you want Biden to do after vaccines and masks were made readily available 3 years ago ? I'm confused honestly.

It's individual responsability at this point. COVID is like HIV now, if one doesn't protect oneself while the danger of the virus is known, documented and demonstrated, it's up to them.

the government could be doing way more to combat the transmission of HIV and other STD's.

the STD problem could have been solved decades ago, just mandate every blood test done gets tested and patients must be informed. as long as people are informed they should be penalties for not divulging their health status to any potential sexual partner. people need to be able to make informed decisions about their health. surely the government picking up the tabs for employing techs and owning labs would have been cheaper than people getting STD's by the hundreds of thousands.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

This is what I want to know. Biden been telling people to get vaccinated for years. He’s been vaccinated like 10 times. :dead:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
never gonna happen, law enforcement support Trump & Musk would just litigate that shyt to hell. I guarantee you he ran it past attorneys already. these rich fukks skate the line because they know their legal counsel will protect them

taker597

Superstar
Daps

You can't put the genie back in the bottle. The time to squash covid in America was in March of 2020 with a pro-science strategy not Jan 2021 when the government exhausted itself on con man's ppe loans.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines