hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:dahell:

Who raised these nikkas?
football did. the largest collection of c00ns is a football locker room. it's because football is THE sport in america and when they are growing up, they are treated extra special by these white folks. they even sacrifice their young girls at the alter of football so these guys grow up thinking the white man is awesome. they feel more comfortable getting orders/instruction from a white man than they do a black man so that's why you never really see a push for more black coaches from these guys. in fact they save their most negative/disrespectful energy for the few black coaches.

and CTE.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
doesn't the data show republican voters are less like to be vaccinated, wear masks or take precautions? it's probably why the GOP establishment and PAC's aren't using that narrative against biden, because they don't care and want to put covid behind them. bidne is still sending out free covid test kits etc.
Which is why his premise of people excusing Covid deaths or infections under Biden is weird and uninformed.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
football did. the largest collection of c00ns is a football locker room. it's because football is THE sport in america and when they are growing up, they are treated extra special by these white folks. they even sacrifice their young girls at the alter of football so these guys grow up thinking the white man is awesome. they feel more comfortable getting orders/instruction from a white man than they do a black man so that's why you never really see a push for more black coaches from these guys. in fact they save their most negative disrespectful energy for the few black coaches.

and CTE.

I would say hating women plays a big role as well with NFL players as well as you can tell by his shirt

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Tbh.
I feel I'm being more than fair.
I felt the Trump admins handling of Covid was frankly, ridiculous.
There was so much anti-science shyt going around from drinking cleaning products to just calling it the "China Virus".
It was a terrible mishandling of a huge public health issue and was a total shyt show.

Covid killed more people because frankly, Biden said it wasn't a big deal and sent people right back to work.

This wasn't the result of just people being "Hurr Durr Dummy republicans!!" but instead an adherence to market forces and business
dynamics.

The economy took a huge blow and getting people back to work was preferable to economic collapse.

This is what I mean.
It wasn't just people "Not following health protocols" it was the president ACTIVELY PROCLAIMING IT WAS NO LONGER A PROBLEM.

I'm being completely fair.

Covid didn't stop, it continued, it's a global worldwide pandemic.
The vaccinations for constituents from both sides also went down under Biden's presidency.

The mask mandate? Evaporated.
Covid vaccinations? No longer a thing despite there STILL being new vaccines pumped out to this day.

**Note: The vaccination thing is also bipartisan the mount of them went way down once Biden took office and
proclaimed covid "done".
Deaths? They quadrupled Trumps amount of deaths post his presidency and there was no coordinated
effort to mitigate things.

This is one of Biden's bigges failures and people just act like it didn't happen because "Democrats that's why!".

There isn't really a way to spin this one especially because one response was "yeah MOST of the deaths were Republicans!!".
So the Democrats and undecided dying in a hospital also deserve it? C'mon man.

it's the establishment, the media owned by billionaires, the business class who don't want to spend money to better protect workers or customers and the right-wing who peddle conspiracy theories who have an in interest in playing down all that information you cited. the only countries worried about doing anything meaningful regarding covid are those with universal healthcare because the government bears the cost.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/14
Trump seems to think humanitarian parole status for immigrants is the same thing as being on probation after you are convicted of a crime

2/14
lol Trump is taking ANOTHER question on "immigrant crime." Fox News really wants women to believe this is THE ISSUE of the election

3/14
Trump acknowledges that there are "bad apple" police officers (who brutalize and kill people) but says he's giving them immunity anyway

4/14
after saying he'll give police blanket immunity, Trump incoherently says that "people know the bad apples" and those cops won't have immunity

5/14
Faulkner plays Trump the clip of him calling Adam Schiff "the enemy within." Trump says "I think it was a nice presentation. I wasn't unhinged ... it is the enemy from within. And they're very dangerous. They're marxists and communists and fascists."

6/14
Q: What policies would you implement to help hurricane-affected families and business recover?

TRUMP: We give hundreds and billions of dollars to foreign countries, many of which you've never heard of

7/14
FAULKER: Can you make FEMA better?

TRUMP: It was great with me

CROWD: *laughs*

8/14
While the Trump "women's issues" Fox News town hall is on break, let me remind you that if you appreciate my coverage, pls show love by signing up for my newsletter. We're doing great indy political coverage at PN & paid subscribers make my work possible. Subscribe to Public Notice

9/14
We're 50 minutes in to the one hour town hall and Trump finally gets a question about abortion. Trump breaks out the usual talking points about how everyone wanted Roe to be overturned, it's back to the states, etc etc

10/14
Trump: "I'm the father of IVF"

11/14
Trump describes Katie Britt as "a young, just a fantastically attractive person"

12/14
this is one of Trump's weirdest talking points that he uses all the time

13/14
That's is for Trump's "women's issues" Fox News town hall. If you appreciate me watching it so you didn't have to, pls support what I do by signing up for Public Notice. I think you'll like our coverage & paid subscribers are how I pay the bills. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

14/14
Let me note in closing that I put together threads like this using @SnapStream, the premier tool for social media video. If your company or org wants to clip like me, click the link below for more info and to set up a demo. Aaron gets clips with SnapStream to make moments that matter

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling the covid take "Dumb" and not engaging with the reality is what I'm talking about btw.

Covid?
Gaza?
Ukraine?
These are three objectively bad things that the president had full control over.

The Economy?
Student loans?
Roe v. Wade?
I'll give him an out on these, our political system and/or forces beyond the president's control
were at work here.

But Wars? Rampant disease?
These are fully within the president's power to control and/or mitigate the damages.

The premise is neither weird nor uninformed and I also don't believe people should "just die" because
they're republicans, even if that were the case, not everyone who contracted covid and died under Biden's
presidency was a republican.

This is a dumb talking point and is ironically "uninformed".

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

1/2
BREAKING: Israeli media reports Netanyahu BLOCKED every cease fire deal -- and is continuing to do so.

Why?

Because he's made a SECRET DEAL WITH TRUMP to keep the war going, to help Trump get elected -- per PBS.

This is not just a scandal - it's a FEDERAL FELONY.

2/2
covering this and all the other top political and legal stories every week on TAKING DOWN TRUMP

READ - Taking Down Trump with Tristan Snell | Substack

WATCH - http://invidious.poast.org/@takingdowntrump

LISTEN -

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Have our friends in HL commented on this yet? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

So she somehow lost 6 points in 4 days? Lol polling is hillarious

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

1/2
Something absolutely unbelievable is happening in Pennsylvania.

Lackawanna County (Scranton):

Dem Return Rate: 62.5%
GOP Return Rate: 49.6%

2/2
Democrats are vastly outvoting republicans, and the % of dems that return their ballots greatly exceeds that of republicans returning ballots :smile:

GaMg4lkXYAAYU_E.jpg

Scranton Joe? :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nevada is the Dems second strongest swing state. Save that worry Arizona and Wisconsin.

Here are the 2020 swing states ordered by the percentage margin, from least to most:

1. Georgia:

• Margin: Biden +0.23%

2. Arizona:

• Margin: Biden +0.30%

3. Wisconsin:

• Margin: Biden +0.63%

4. Pennsylvania:

• Margin: Biden +1.17%

5. Nevada:

• Margin: Biden +2.39%

6. Michigan:

• Margin: Biden +2.78%

A lot has happened since the 2020 election and with margins as thin as those it's not smart to take anything for granted.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Too many of these NFL players have brain damage. Embarrassing :snoop:

1/1
These "free-thinking" dudes who have never actually voted in any election, local, state or federal, pop up every 4 years. It's like wack-a-mole.

[Quoted tweet]
How is she a tramp when you've got 7 kids with 6 baby mamas?
Simple ass.