• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I guess Nevada going Red. Nothing good there

Bro, we've discussed this already. It also says clearly in the tweet: "Mail votes (⚠️ no count from Clark County)". Clark County is where Las Vegas is located. A Dem-leaning area and where the majority of NV's population lives.

Right now, it's mostly just the rural, Republican areas where most of the early vote is coming from. Things will change once votes come in from Vegas and Reno. Take a deep breath.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

I know folks like to pretend Covid isn't around anymore or downplay it's significance, but Dems should've been hit Trump with his poor handling of it and how the economy's woes were tied to that. Americans need to know inflation was worsen just off of Trump's initial response to Covid, and Repubs general dismissal of all things science.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I keep saying it, but the real battle will begin when white conservative voters finally accept that they are a minority. Right now they are living in a 1950s and 1980s delusion. When that moment inevitably happens is when the future of a democratic republic will be decided.
At this point they will continue to red pill harder, and point fingers... Like why its so hard for QAnon'ers to stop.