WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't think people realize that most voters had no real idea about early voting and it's availability prior to Covid. It wasn't as widely advertised and most people thought early voting was simply absentee voting.

I truly believe we've turned a corner on that front and you will continue to see steady early voting numbers because a big factor for some non-voters was simply convenience.
This plus with WFH and Flex Schedules people and go during the week and save their weekend.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

g3jpj3z.png

PySAnS5.png

RE9Rfia.png

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think people realize that most voters had no real idea about early voting and it's availability prior to Covid. It wasn't as widely advertised and most people thought early voting was simply absentee voting.

I truly believe we've turned a corner on that front and you will continue to see steady early voting numbers because a big factor for some non-voters was simply convenience.

This is an interesting idea and my mom actually said this to me recently. Like, what if we're now in a perpetual period of high turnout because people realize how easy it is to vote without standing in a long line after work. And I definitely think this will be a high turnout election, hence the data we're getting from MI and PA.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an interesting idea and my mom actually said this to me recently. Like, what if we're now in a perpetual period of high turnout because people realize how easy it is to vote without standing in a long line after work. And I definitely think this will be a high turnout election, hence the data we're getting from MI and PA.
i can see republicans making a big push for one day voting if they lose in november, but they're gonna have to answer for why. "because we're losers" won't be good enough

it'll work in some dark red states, but not anywhere purple

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I have zero knowledge about what the early voting numbers *should* look like, but I figure that at the very least they aren't flashing warning signs because if they were, more knowledgeable people would be freaking out loudly