WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Not posting anymore polls.
I been said it’s pointless. You would be better off posting early voting numbers. And we can compare to benchmarks. Republicans have poisoned the well on polling.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sleepy don :mjlol:

jian-baby.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Besides shytting on black men for no reason I gotta say Obama's messaging on Trump has been better than the campaign's from the beginning. The only person in the same ballpark was Walz BEFORE he became the nominee.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who thinks Kamala is an underdog is delulu. The only way for Trump to win is for him to have gained moderate swing voters, he and his campaign have done nothing to do that, in fact he’s probably alienated them even more.
There are progressive communities like this thread, and 'permanently online', pessimistic communities like Twitter.

I can't point to a clear example of the progressive perspective permeating the mainstream as much as I can see the negativity of Twitter and clout-chasing political hot-takes. Even on this site, most of the pro-Democrat convo in TLR are HL brehs like us trying to talk low-information voters off the MAGA ledge.

I have a homie who is legit 6-certs/6-figures and relatively level headed who start talking to me about how Ukraine started a war w/ Russia, some Malaysian Airline UFO conspiracy, and then discussing how Kamala is giving all the FEMA aid to migrants. Unfortunately, no surprise he started searching the Twitter app when I asked for a source.

At best this race is a toss up.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

1/1
This is incredible. In an amazing show of unity, 100 Republican leaders across Pennsylvania joined Kamala Harris to help save our country from the loathsome piece of shyt, authoritarian fascism, and Project 2025's Nazification of America. 🙌🙏💪👏👊🌊🇺🇸

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

That's dope! More Republicans and conservative leaning folks are out there that see the light than one would think based on everything we see on internet/media and we need their votes and voices. What Trump and the current Republican Party have become is a 5 alarm fire.

Best of all these people are generally older and will show up in districts/states we don't expect them to and will vote.

I'm starting to understand why the allstars and white supremacists cosplaying on here have been whining so loudly

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Bautista starting to look like someone’s Filipino Auntie Davina

Not that there’s anything wrong with that
sgHCqUR.gif