WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is an interesting idea and my mom actually said this to me recently. Like, what if we're now in a perpetual period of high turnout because people realize how easy it is to vote without standing in a long line after work. And I definitely think this will be a high turnout election, hence the data we're getting from MI and PA.
Covid changed a lot for good.

The idea of remote meetings/events is here to stay even if people are back in the office for work.

My kids don’t get snow days anymore cause they still have the laptops they got for covid and they know how use zoom.

Voting has forever lost the “inconvenient” stigma. You get over a month and multiple easy ways to do it. I expect turnout to keep increasing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have zero knowledge about what the early voting numbers *should* look like, but I figure that at the very least they aren't flashing warning signs because if they were, more knowledgeable people would be freaking out loudly

It's all about the turnout for the Dems. If signs point to a really good turnout and Dems are turning out, that's good... when turnout is high, Dems usually win. There's way more nuance to some of the numbers that we'll see but that's the one thing to remember.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anyone who thinks Kamala is an underdog is delulu. The only way for Trump to win is for him to have gained moderate swing voters, he and his campaign have done nothing to do that, in fact he’s probably alienated them even more.
But what about all the Black men that have defected to trump :lupe:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Like clock work :mjgrin: welcome to higher learning yall
You just worry about your blue maga boss making this election hard in Michigan because he can't stop being a blatant racism and disavow Israel's warcrimes

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's just weird that some polls have it tied nationally. Swing states sure but :patrice:
It’s the same thing as in 2022. They’re oversampling Republicans because of 2016 and 2020. But they haven’t figured out a way to perfectly account for “likely voters” - I.e. the people who pulled up in 2022 just because of abortion. They probably wouldn’t count as “likely” voters. That said, the race does appear to have tightened as Republican billionaires starting putting in hundreds of millions.