WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Officially concerned about this race. Trump is moving like the internal polling in his favor. Kamala is moving like they are telling her she is down. Idk something doesn’t feel right. Feels like 2016.
How else should she be moving? She should 100% keep her foot on the gas, this race is going to be won within the margins.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think his goals are centered on one year or election, and the bigger focus is clearly monetizing disinformation while monitoring government/societal reactions. Just two years from now this stuff will be even worse, the AI will be more effective, the bots will be more prominent, etc. We're not far from entirely fake interviews of candidates being pushed on twitter, targeting specific demographics with specific disinformation.

IMO he's gonna try to hold onto twitter as long as possible (despite it failing financially) and if he needs more cash, I'm sure right wing barons (and foreign entities) will be there for him.

IMO his goals (at least with Twitter) aren't financial at all. He didn't buy it to make money.

He bought Twitter to promote right-wing ideology/white supremacy and is willing to take a financial hit to do so, and I doubt Trump losing will change much. He'll be right back at it in 2026/2028 promoting whatever right wing a$$holes are running at the time.

Musk is basically just an arrogant rich person trying to use his money to swing elections the way he wants them to go. He's willing to lose money to do so.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

1/20
@KamalaHQ
Q: Did you receive the answer you were looking for from Trump?

Undecided voter: No

Q: You came here undecided to this town hall. Have you made a decision?

Undecided voter: I am not going to vote for Trump

[Quoted tweet]
Q: I am a Republican, but no longer registered. I was disturbed by January 6. People from your own administration don't support you. Your own Vice President doesn’t support you. So why would I want to support you?

Trump: I totally disagree with Mike Pence for certifying the election results. January 6 was a day of love

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1846990840947707904/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/hP4UFEW45UAyUyz5.mp4
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1846744194276118528/vid/avc1/942x530/X--ibe57EKt3ejwn.mp4

2/20
@JDCocchiarella
He cooked Trump so badly they gave him a post game presser 😭

3/20
@Ronxyz00
Trump thought he was in one of those MAGA cult rallies. People can see that he has no idea what he's talking about.

4/20
@Sjacobs2020
His reaction to Trump’s J6 BS is how America feels.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1846993059499884544/vid/avc1/888x486/Or4gvIJfbJwWeRpJ.mp4

5/20
@topherAlba26
I don’t need this video to tell me he wasn’t voting for Trump lol his face said it all…but this video will hit MAGA hard!

6/20
@jennauville
Operation “Just let him talk” worked brilliantly. 👏👏

7/20
@KellyScaletta
This guy asked why he didn't do anything for so long.

Trump referred to the insurrectionists as "we."

Only question he's ever actually answered honestly.

8/20
@MattBartruff
Well that's one more in the blue column. Nice...
:smile:

GaHjrzjb0AIQKAX.jpg

9/20
@Brian9665781821
Thankfully, someone honest enough to ask some tough questions, and then say basically that Trump was waffling and not giving any satisfactory answers

10/20
@RozenbergTomer
Looks like that town hall didn’t sway the undecided voter in Trump’s favor. It’s a reminder that actions and answers matter more than rhetoric in winning trust.

11/20
@A_tothe_Z_Amber
Called it. 😂

[Quoted tweet]
Narrator: with this response he did not earn back this Republicans support or the others who are now voting for Harris. Well done!

12/20
@nocostl
I cannot stand "undecided" voters. I do not believe they're undecided at all, that's bullshyt. I bet they're republican voters feeling guilty or shameful about voting for trump, so they put on this bullshyt Hamlet routine.

13/20
@VoteHarrisOut
He’s not an undecided voter if he’s talking about January 6th. He’s a leftist

14/20
@sayitnspinit
LOL! BULLshyt!! He was NEVER undecided and he was NEVER going to vote for Trump.

Nice try though

15/20
@goRubenRuben
Oralè Resisters
National Women’s March
Nov 2nd 2024
Washington DC and
Nationwide!
Demand Women’s Reproductive Rights Now!
/search?q=#WomensMarch /search?q=#USDemocracy /search?q=#SheSePuede /search?q=#RoezvWade /search?q=#RoevemberIsComing /search?q=#Women /search?q=#KamalaHarris

GaHv7nJb0AE7k2H.jpg

16/20
@imjdsharp
He was never going to vote for Trump

17/20
@AJDelgado13
The Cuban accent and Spanglish in full effect! Love this guy!

18/20
@webcav1
that dude is invited to the Carne Asada! and I will gladly make sure he has cold beer in hand!

19/20
@Phil23310492
That’s a step in the right direction , 8 peopled died as a result of Jan 6th but Trump calls it a day of love . Have to wonder how much the convicted purveyors of love feel about this title !!!!

20/20
@MGenius15636
I called it; his look gave him away. After Trump's response, there is no way he would vote for Trump.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

It's a shame this guy asked a tougher question than 99% of the mainstream media has during this election cycle, even if he was still "undecided" at this point.

well, this is kind of embarrassing :huhldup:

just shows how poisonous progressives' bullshyt is in swing states :mjlol:

Check my history. I've been saying for the better part of a year that Trump ain't winning Pennsylvania, even when Biden was in the race. Pennsylvania is fools gold to Republicans like Florida is for Democrats.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Insane. You'd expect numbers not to match 2020 because of the covid situation that year VS this year. Same thing is happening with mail ballots being turned in at rapid rates mirroring 2020. Do I expect this stuff to tail off at some point? Sure. But the pace is wild so far.
I don't think people realize that most voters had no real idea about early voting and it's availability prior to Covid. It wasn't as widely advertised and most people thought early voting was simply absentee voting.

I truly believe we've turned a corner on that front and you will continue to see steady early voting numbers because a big factor for some non-voters was simply convenience.